Football Manager 2012 Wonderkids - What do you think?

The bias in this thread is intense. Suso, Ravel Morrison etc are all good/ great prospects for the future but haven't proved they're wonderkids. Think now of the difference between Ravel Morrison for example - never played in first team (bar maybe the odd cup appearance, idunno) and Neymar - linked with Real etc, full Brazil international. Wonderkid does not just mean high PA.
yeh i am biased but beleive me, morrison wouldn't be at united unless fergie really liked him considering the things he's done. he's
one to watch
and he's made 1 league cup app

yeh i am biased but beleive me, morrison wouldn't be at united unless fergie really liked him considering the things he's done. he's
one to watch
and he's made 1 league cup app

I wasn't denying he has huge potential, everything I've heard about him seems like he's going to be fantastic (bar the attitude), but plenty of players have 160+ PA on FM. Wonderkid is a very young, already established player with a remarkable CA for their age along with a good PA.

I wasn't denying he has huge potential, everything I've heard about him seems like he's going to be fantastic (bar the attitude), but plenty of players have 160+ PA on FM. Wonderkid is a very young, already established player with a remarkable CA for their age along with a good PA.
yeh fair enough. the atttude is the only thing that can stop him.

I would say Luc Castaignos, Erik Lamela, Álvaro Morata, Mateo Kovacic, Manuel Lanzini, Paco Alcácer, Sergio Araujo, Ryo Miyaichi, Juan Manuel Iturbe

John O Sullivan/Todd if they still have his name wrong. Has already trained with the senior team at Blackburn at 17/18 and is tearing up europe in the u19 euro champs qualis and real tourney

Definetely Ryo Miyaichi should get somewhere and ConorHenderson and Emmanuel Frimpong should become good players but not world class.
Neymar will probably by boosted to be even better.

Thiago Alcantara is good on FM11 but I don't believe he's a wonderkid, so hopefully that'll be corrected in FM12. His brother Rafinha should also have higher PA. Other wonderkids should be : Wilshere, Coutinho, Phil Jones, Adryan & Gotze. High PA for : Mceachran, Ravel Morrison, Morata, Enzo Zidane, Deulofeu, Pogba, Julian Draxler, Tunnicliffe, Will Keane, Sterling & Flanagan.

How can anyone say Enzo Zidane? Have they even seen him play? The only footage of him is a couple of 2 minute clips on youtube. He doesn't deserve to be a wonderkid or even have a high PA based on who his dad is.

muhammed demirci in istanbul beşiktaş this is turkish messi

Carl Jenkinson (of course they'll improve his stats next version)

How can anyone say Enzo Zidane? Have they even seen him play? The only footage of him is a couple of 2 minute clips on youtube. He doesn't deserve to be a wonderkid or even have a high PA based on who his dad is.

Yes. Didn't say he should be a wonderkid, nothing wrong with saying he should have a high PA either. It may only be a few minutes worth of footage but considering his age in those videos (he's 15 in most of them, 16 now) and the interest being shown in him from some top clubs including Juventus & United; I think it's fair to say he deserves a decent level of potential on the game.

Yes. Didn't say he should be a wonderkid, nothing wrong with saying he should have a high PA either. It may only be a few minutes worth of footage but considering his age in those videos (he's 15 in most of them, 16 now) and the interest being shown in him from some top clubs including Juventus & United; I think it's fair to say he deserves a decent level of potential on the game.
He does nothing in the videos I haven't already seen from others his age, imo. Same with Bebe - completey unproven at any level of fooball but gets -9 PA because he signs for Utd.

Lukaku has excelled at the same age in the belgian league and had a PA of -9. Zidane would deserve a -8 PA at max.

M'Baye Niang, juan iturbe (the new messi??? ) , benik afobe ;P

He does nothing in the videos I haven't already seen from others his age, imo. Same with Bebe - completey unproven at any level of fooball but gets -9 PA because he signs for Utd.

Lukaku has excelled at the same age in the belgian league and had a PA of -9. Zidane would deserve a -8 PA at max.

-8 is fine with me. Bebe is over-rated on the game, ditto for Obertan, so I hope their CA/PA is decreased in FM12.