somersby

Reaction score
rule group.zip - Speedy Share - upload your files here

1. Unrar this
2. Inside you will find "rule group" folder
3. Delete old folder and copy new one in editor/data/format/folder
4. Start editor
5. If you have some warnings about unregistered symbols just ignore it
6. Change your editor language to ENGLISH(US)
7. Change your language to your default language
8. Now you have Advanced Editor panel ... finally :D

9. P.S. start learning advanced so we can finally rest :DDDD

Enjoy

Well done for posting this out in the open, where SI can find and disable this for future releases.

I understand you want others to know, but this could be completely detrimental to all of us. I hope you understand what you have done.

Well done for posting this out in the open, where SI can find and disable this for future releases.

I understand you want others to know, but this could be completely detrimental to all of us. I hope you understand what you have done.

they disabled it this year and we manage to activate it. we can make advanced rules files as long as they use AE to make default files

they disabled it this year and we manage to activate it. we can make advanced rules files as long as they use AE to make default files

You manage to activate it and inform the public at the same time. Once SI see this do you not think they will ensure people cannot use it for FM14? Being able to use it for a short time is completely stupid compared to being able to use it for a long time by keeping it secret.

By all means tell the people who want to know but not those who would gladly tell SI about this.

SI allready know that we use AE. they are not stupid. every file we create in AE is evidence :)

What exactly is the advance editor? If is not too much to ask...

SI allready know that we use AE. they are not stupid. every file we create in AE is evidence :)

The point is that SI would put up with a few using it, but with a general release they see more people reporting bugs due to improper use being reported which then wastes their time when the poster "forgets" to mention he/she used the AE.

@krlenjuska

You do more harm than good, for mentioning you use the AE on here and SI forum every five minutes, and yet we've still got to see any evidence other than being able to change a few rule groups that your actually any good with the AE or normal editor.

The point is that SI would put up with a few using it, but with a general release they see more people reporting bugs due to improper use being reported which then wastes their time when the poster "forgets" to mention he/she used the AE.

@krlenjuska

You do more harm than good, for mentioning you use the AE on here and SI forum every five minutes, and yet we've still got to see any evidence other than being able to change a few rule groups that your actually any good with the AE or normal editor.

this isnt my release. i just wrote my opinion about this

Complaining about people talking about the AE by talking about people using the AE in an AE thread...

This is one of very few threads about it and all you managed to do was bump it up by posting it in after 3days of nothing. The irony of complaining about something and then helping to do what you were complaining about.

Complaining about people talking about the AE by talking about people using the AE in an AE thread...

This is one of very few threads about it and all you managed to do was bump it up by posting it in after 3days of nothing. The irony of complaining about something and then helping to do what you were complaining about.

true :D

I don't see any advanced rules. Should they appear like in earlier versions (list section) or same way like basic rules can be set?

rule group.zip - Speedy Share - upload your files here

1. Unrar this
2. Inside you will find "rule group" folder

4. Start editor
5. If you have some warnings about unregistered symbols just ignore it
8. Now you have Advanced Editor panel ... finally :D

9. P.S. start learning advanced so we can finally rest :DDDD

Enjoy
Thanks for this release, man, but i have a couple of question:

3. Delete old folder and copy new one in editor/data/format/folder
Can you tell me where in which folder i can find editor?/data/folder

I'm an italian boy so i use editor in italian language so i must:
1) change my editor language to English (US) and then i must change my editor language to Italian?

Thank in advance for your asnwer.

P.S.: Sorry for my not perfect English :(

you dont need to change language sometimes. when i replace "rule group" folder a have advanced rules section without changing language. my friend told me he must change language- i dont know why is that but you can try and see