Football Manager 2013 Demo - Download Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over at SI they said the BETA would be out two weeks before official release and the demo will be out about a week before official release.
Cheers mate cant wait for beta release!:D all the new features in the vid blogs look quality.

It's a demo, not a beta, it's for marketing purposes, not for play testing.
While it's true that the demo is not for testing, it is true (I think) that for other games there is more time space between demo and proper game launch dates. It's kind of surprising that SI only let two weeks pass between both.

"The Football Manager 2013 Demo will be available to download on Friday the 26th of October."

Talk about torture (6) 3 weeks of waiting.

Ah well...starting countdown and living day by day until I can play it :p

Can't wait for the demo to be available.

"The Football Manager 2013 Demo will be available to download on Friday the 26th of October."

Talk about torture (6) 3 weeks of waiting.

Ah well...starting countdown and living day by day until I can play it :p
Source?

I can't wait for the newest unfinished buggy crash dump version of fm which I can't even play straight away because I have to download it through steam, then won't be able to enjoy A save for 6months because of countless updates needed to remove the faults, then finally get into a save only for fm14 to be coming out a few months later. :)

Still cant wait to get it tho!!!

Whats the difference between the beta and the demo?

Demo can only play half a season on a limited set of leagues. Beta is full game without network gameplay

@Andre Santos

Check the main post of this thread...I just checked it and its still mentioned there so you can't miss it :D

Demo should be interesting wonder if PSG are as rich as people say they r hope so can't wait to dominate i Europe

finally!!! thought that I wouldn't play the game unless I pre-ordered it and got the beta

Status
Not open for further replies.