Football Manager 2013 Demo - Download Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there going to be that Strawberry or Vanilla Download Torrent something on the FM Site this year or do we have to use Steam?

It seems they're doing everything through Steam this year. Miles said the demo will only be available on Steam.

still no demo the game gets released next week why bring out a demo this close to release date its a joke

A demo will be released this weekend, as will an update to the Beta

no ive just checked steam demo still not on there might as well just wait till next fri and get the game disk

no ive just checked steam demo still not on there might as well just wait till next fri and get the game disk

Of course its not there its out this weekend.

My weekend has already started. Do you guys actually work Fridays, especially when you just have got payed ???

I work from home right now so technically I'm always on a weekend. but yeah we do :'( I have at least 6 hours work to before I can officially say I've started my weekend.

it said it would be released friday............! well today is friday and it hasnt been released yet

it said it would be released friday............! well today is friday and it hasnt been released yet

No they said it would be released around a week before. Assumptions were made that it would be friday. Its also only 9am.

Miles said this would be out this weekend on his twitter.

People need to be less entitled and have some patience.

Will be released over the weekend, so probably not today unfortunately.

Could even be later today, we just don't know anything yet. People just need to be patient.

Also dont forget its a bank holiday weekend so it could even be out as late as monday...

Sorry to put a dampner on things for people :p

I work from home right now so technically I'm always on a weekend. but yeah we do :'( I have at least 6 hours work to before I can officially say I've started my weekend.

You work? I thought all you did was play BF2 with Black Nick and chastise me for not sleeping/sleeping too much.

You work? I thought all you did was play BF2 with Black Nick and chastise me for not sleeping/sleeping too much.

Rofl, I do work, while doing all the above. Its pretty awesome :). But I need to get a better paid full time one, so I can go on more holidays.

Rofl, I do work, while doing all the above. Its pretty awesome :). But I need to get a better paid full time one, so I can go on more holidays.

Right, every time you're on Facebook I'm going to ask you why you aren't working now.

calm down freaks, staying up until midnight for the demo lmao, it'll be out this week end for sure, dont cry

Status
Not open for further replies.