Football Manager 2013 Demo - Download Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. How about ******** about how long this demo is taking to install! GAHHHHHH. Been 3 hours now and only a third done :'(

Mike, are SI sorting out the Keepers positioning as well? It is extremely, extremely bad and the fact that they ALWAYS leave their front post wide open in completely unrealistic...

Match v1310
-----------

- Improved player reactions to ball in general
- More fixes to general keeper issues
- Small tweak to pressing speed
- Small tweak to range of D-line depth
- Small reduction in boring passes by limited players
- Defenders now drop back at goal kicks when instructed to collect from keeper

Oh. How about ******** about how long this demo is taking to install! GAHHHHHH. Been 3 hours now and only a third done :'(

I am in South Africa and it took me 45 min to download and install on Monday.. 458kb per second...

I am meant to have the shittest internet around :p

Considering the game is out friday, i wouldnt bother

I am in South Africa and it took me 45 min to download and install on Monday.. 458kb per second...

I am meant to have the shittest internet around :p

This is unbelievable! I am in Australia, with an internet speed of a solid 5 mpbs, usually more than that. Why is it taking this long then? Any suggestions?

Hey guys, just tried out the demo, and got a few questions here, sorry if it has been posted before.

First, is there any way to have a proper search bar on the top-right?
I am fed up having to click that browse button, with those useless filters which always mess up my search.

Also, where did that easy-access list thingy go from the bottom-left? ****, I would kill for that tool, loved it so much.
I want it on FM13 as well!

Posted a picture from FM12, to clarify what I am asking about and missing :)

After playing since friday, i must say this FM13 DEMO it`s a disgrace. Shame on you SI , worst FM Demo ever because the ME it`s so ****** up that you can`t play. Never seen so many bugs in a DEMO. It`s like you didn`t give a **** about the ME. IT`S UNPLAYABLE.

After playing since friday, i must say this FM13 DEMO it`s a disgrace. Shame on you SI , worst FM Demo ever because the ME it`s so ****** up that you can`t play. Never seen so many bugs in a DEMO. It`s like you didn`t give a **** about the ME. IT`S UNPLAYABLE.

Its not unplayable, its also being patched. This is exactly the kind of ranting that is entirely useless.

What problems are you having? what bugs have you seen? Have you reported any of them?

No? Great, load of use that is.

Also, where did that easy-access list thingy go from the bottom-left? ****, I would kill for that tool, loved it so much.
I want it on FM13 as well!

It's been removed. :( I used it loads too.

It's been removed. :( I used it loads too.
replaced with something in the top right IIRC, not a fan.

Dunc, as the game goes live on steam midnight on friday, is the release update already included in what we have to download? Or is that separately coming at some point during friday

replaced with something in the top right IIRC, not a fan.

Dunc, as the game goes live on steam midnight on friday, is the release update already included in what we have to download? Or is that separately coming at some point during friday

I imagine it will be a patch that will come out at midnight which you will then download on top of the pre-loading that you should already have done by friday (when it becomes available).

I may well be talking out my **** here, as I don't want to get out of my chair to actually ask someone. :)

I imagine it will be a patch that will come out at midnight which you will then download on top of the pre-loading that you should already have done by friday (when it becomes available).

I may well be talking out my **** here, as I don't want to get out of my chair to actually ask someone. :)

Haha, not surprised about that at all...

Guys , what does it mean by : " FM 13 DEMO is running dangerously low on memory. Please quit and free up some memory. " ???
Does anyone know ?

View attachment 280664

Guys , what does it mean by : " FM 13 DEMO is running dangerously low on memory. Please quit and free up some memory. " ???
Does anyone know ?

View attachment 280664

Memory leak possibly. Create a thread in the SI forums tech area. They will probably ask for your system details.

seen a few great volley goals this morning, one against me (was awesome) and one for me now

first time shots could be a good PPM to teach this year

Going to look stupid asking this but how do you do PPM'S on here I can't find it anywhere on the training section

Status
Not open for further replies.