Football Manager 2013 Demo - Download Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
how long does beta take to download of steam and will it turn to full game on release date

how long does beta take to download of steam and will it turn to full game on release date
not too long. depending on your internet speed. and they will be an update next friday at 00:01 to update the game to full game with .exe file

Miles Jacobsen just tweeted "There we were getting ready to put the demo live having updated the beta when our office net connection went down. Demo live if/when fixed"

Miles has also said that he has sent people home to see if they can get it live from there. Soon people, soon. :D

It will be up as soon as their internet service provider has sorted out the problem. I have literally no idea how long that can possibly take lol

Miles tweeted "Apparently our net failure is affecting 'multiple customers' and BT are working on it as a priority. Anyone else in Shoreditch area down?"

Surely the new update to the beta will be the same version applied to the demo? No?
Release beta, test, fix bugs, release update (today), release demo tomorrow?
I can't understand why people want the demo over the beta, isn't the demo half a season or 1 full season?

Surely the new update to the beta will be the same version applied to the demo? No?
Release beta, test, fix bugs, release update (today), release demo tomorrow?
I can't understand why people want the demo over the beta, isn't the demo half a season or 1 full season?

Because some people don't want to pre-order the game. Also, it's usually until January 1st.

All people doesn't have the beta, and can't get it either. Therefor, we would like the demo in order to finally play the wonderful game football manager 2013.

That's what I thought.
I got the beta, I knew there would be bugs, but I don't care, I just wanted to see the game and check out players and new features.
Does the demo let you pick up your saves when you get the full game?

Status
Not open for further replies.