Football Manager 2013 Demo - Download Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Football Manager 2013 Demo is now available to download from Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/207890/

Last edited:
Every year, I fall for this thread every year.

Football Manager 2013

I excited to play this game.

Nice post. I like it. Thanks for sharing these information. Keep it up.(H) :D

it will be interesteing to see whether the demo for this years fm is FMC style or full game style.

it will be interesteing to see whether the demo for this years fm is FMC style or full game style.
I reckon they'll give you both options in the demo so everyone can have a taste of the mode they are most likely to play.

Can't wait proper excited! Keep looking at the screenshots and it looks so slick XD

The demo is lauched just 2 weeks before the full game? isn't that a short time to test it?

Previous demo and full game releases:

FM2012 Demo = 6 Oct, Game Release= 21 Oct
FM2011 Demo= 22 Oct, Game Release= 5 Nov
FM2010 Demo = 14 Oct, Game Release = 30 Oct
FM2009 Demo = 02 Nov, Game Release = 14 Nov
FM2008 Demo = 30 Sep, Game Release = 18 Oct
FM2007 Demo = 30 Sep, Game Release = 18 Oct
FM2006 Demo = 30 Sep, Game Release = 21 Oct

FMC will be the demo? no logic, since the addicted players need the demo, not casuals
The addicted players will buy the game regardless. The casual gamer (for who FMC in intended) will want to try the game first before buying so I can see why Raikan thinks as such

The addicted players will buy the game regardless. The casual gamer (for who FMC in intended) will want to try the game first before buying so I can see why Raikan thinks as such

Good point. Arghh... have .... to... agree... with... Raikan..... :)

I assume they will have different versions of the demo, as per usual. One of those versions may include FMC. Why wouldn't you market the new feature?

got to be both versions on the demo flavours :/ im not much into the fmc so far. (will probally love it after i've played it now i've said that now)

Status
Not open for further replies.