Football Manager 2014 - 14.3 patch

fair enough - I do play the same number of games too but in terms of enjoyment I don't feel the same way about it as it was in FM12 or even 13 to be honest..

That's fair enough. Enjoyment is subjective. If FM12 what you liked the most, then stick with it. No point playing something you don't enjoy. I still play the first rome over stuff like Empire, because I enjoy it the most.

Everytime they bring out a new patch there's even more bugs, I concede a near post corner every game and pretty much every cross Into my box results in a goal

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Everytime they bring out a new patch there's even more bugs, I concede a near post corner every game and pretty much every cross Into my box results in a goal

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Theres a decent setup for that, to stop it, over at SI.

Anyone know when the next patch update is out? I read somewhere they normally release stuff on a Friday? I hope match engine is being fixed, tired of dominating games and missing ever ccc and them getting one and winning

Anyone know when the next patch update is out? I read somewhere they normally release stuff on a Friday? I hope match engine is being fixed, tired of dominating games and missing ever ccc and them getting one and winning

Doubt they'll be another.

In last patch, the ball control was not so good and almost everyone complained about the first touch, in this patch, the pressing has become totally useless.

I've been seeing this in A LOT of matches. Not just one instance, but top teams have players with good control so I decided to do with lower level teams.

My player is pressing him as hard as he can, basically barging into him. But no, of course he won't lose the ball. And it's Crystal Palace v West Brom so doubt any of the teams have a player with Messi-esque control.

And when it comes to my players, even when opposition player is pressing with a gap of 2 yards, they hoof the ball ahead. (Which also explains why Target Men are so successful in this game."

View attachment 407307 View attachment 407306

had perfect set up with 14.2.2, tactics working a treat, my Aston Villa team dominating the league in 2020, on a three season winning streak in the Champions League and Premier League. Actually had just won a quadruple with FA and League Cup too. Then.........

......14.3 installed. Now that same team and set up languishing 16th in the table. Ridiculous scorelines - I drew 6-6 in one game and then lost 6-4 to the bottom team who hadn't won in 12 games! My 25 goal a season striker is now constantly 'tired' after EVERY GAME and only just gets into double figures. I'm regularly getting news stories that my other strikers haven't scored in 10+hours of football. I even lost in both cups in the first game to League One and Championship sides. It's not even been a gradual change, finished a very successful season, signed a couple of quality youngsters the team was full of confidence, update installed and boom new season, lost in a preseason friendly to a semi-pro team from Hungary or somewhere and the worst season I've ever had with FM2014.

Nothing has changed apart from the 'update'. Totally s**t, it's even brought up a bug I didn't have before where if I press auto pick team, the team is picked but it doesn't show it unless I click on the panel on the left listing the team below the names which is totally infuriating.

I see they still haven't fixed the whole issue of players running into each other during counter attacks.

just discovered a new bug, saw a 'slt' next to my captain wondered what it was and he was unhappy of being stripped of the captaincy even though I did not change it?!! tried to give him the captaincy back and he is not on the list any more and the captaincy had been given to a 16 year old in the reserves?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This game is carp.

just discovered a new bug, saw a 'slt' next to my captain wondered what it was and he was unhappy of being stripped of the captaincy even though I did not change it?!! tried to give him the captaincy back and he is not on the list any more and the captaincy had been given to a 16 year old in the reserves?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This game is carp.

report in the bugs section on the si forum

Bayern, Juventus, and Sevilla at least have not had a manager for a year or more now. Every time, it's the same people declaring their interest for the jobs, then their current club says they're disappointed, nothing happens for another month or so until they declare their interest again, and it just keeps going on like that. Bug?

report in the bugs section on the si forum

more hassle than it's worth, tbh and discovered it's not a bug after all.

I fixed the problem myself, completely uninstalled, removed all traces of the game from my hard drive, reinstalled and now it's working properly again. Must have screwed something up updating.

Bayern, Juventus, and Sevilla at least have not had a manager for a year or more now. Every time, it's the same people declaring their interest for the jobs, then their current club says they're disappointed, nothing happens for another month or so until they declare their interest again, and it just keeps going on like that. Bug?

Bug.

1. Crazy amount of long term injuries
2. Ridiculous increase in number of red \ yellow cards
3. Ridiculous amount of one on ones missed
4. full backs cant defend
5. inside forwards dont score

6. AI Gk are ridiculously good on the game. (actually mine is better as well)
7. I want to punch my laptop screen
8. There is no way to keep a clean sheet on the game
9. F**K

I've got what is probably a bug. Essentially, a youth player I'm trying to loan out has interest expressed in him from a team. I then hit agree loan, and the loan is agreed. Only the youth player says "Not interested" and the next mail says "x player has committed his future to Swansea" and signs a deal worth 400k. This happens EVERY month and I've tried taking him off the development list and putting him back on it.

The 400k is not deducted from my accounts in the wages section (so it's not building up as an aggregate wage increase or anything).

Player is regen.

Anyone else get this?

Anyone been seeing any stupidly high scoring games? First game on a new save:

Man Utd 7 - 1 Swansea
Southampton 6 - 1 Sunderland
Chelsea 4 - 0 Cardiff

Rather crazy if I do say so myself

Anyone been seeing any stupidly high scoring games? First game on a new save:

Man Utd 7 - 1 Swansea
Southampton 6 - 1 Sunderland
Chelsea 4 - 0 Cardiff

Rather crazy if I do say so myself

Oh yes, THAT score in particular is a shockingly high one.

Ok I will add West Ham winning 6-1 against Arsenal!