Football Manager 2014 - 14.3 patch

Disagree all you want, but you're wrong.

That's your opinion and you're welcome to it. But you're wrong.

See, we can go round in circles about this all day, but the fact that so many people find it impossible to score whilst at the same time conceding stupid goals is indicative that something is awry. The fact that you can watch keepers go from left of the left stick to saving bottom right from almost point blank, shows something is awry.

That's your opinion and you're welcome to it. But you're wrong.

See, we can go round in circles about this all day, but the fact that so many people find it impossible to score whilst at the same time conceding stupid goals is indicative that something is awry. The fact that you can watch keepers go from left of the left stick to saving bottom right from almost point blank, shows something is awry.

In fact I know for 100% that the match engine is completely impartial. Spreading the myth/lie that the match engine favours the AI helps nobody.

I do probably think something is awry though. It's most likely with the way they approach the game.

On a completely different note - The scheduling is still absolutely awful, one aspect SI can never get right year on year. Got 2 games in 3 days coming up on my save

What the **** is wrong with this patch 14.3 ???
Arsenal vs Liverpool : 4th minute, penalty for Arsenal, Podolski scores ... and the mess is : "But he blazes it over!!!"
You can see this **** in the pics.
THIS IS ******* BULLSHIT, WORST FM IN HISTORY ... i`m selling my game, **** this bastards. PERIOD

View attachment 408539View attachment 408538View attachment 408537View attachment 408536View attachment 408535View attachment 408534

Year after ******* year we have more & more bugs... i can`t take this **** anymore.

What the **** is wrong with this patch 14.3 ???
Arsenal vs Liverpool : 4th minute, penalty for Arsenal, Podolski scores ... and the mess is : "But he blazes it over!!!"
You can see this **** in the pics.
THIS IS ******* BULLSHIT, WORST FM IN HISTORY ... i`m selling my game, **** this bastards. PERIOD

Year after ******* year we have more & more bugs... i can`t take this **** anymore.

Most likely a graphical bug. ME couldn't depict the miss because frankly, no penalties are being missed since 14.2, only saved. There are fair few graphical glitches, for eg GK picking the ball from inside the net and goal not given.

My thoughts on the new, and possibly last, patch for FM14.

Pros:
- No more loads of corner goals
- ME runs a bit more smoothly
- A couple of minor bugs corrected

Cons:
- AI strikers still have that killer instinct: every shot is a goal, more or less
- LOADS of injures
- Now it's impossible for human players to score for corners; AI still manages to do it from time to time

Overall: since I couldn't care less for the transfer update, thanks to people like LFCMarshall, I can honestly say that this patch is ******* ****. Surprise surprise!

Conclusion: I'd rather grab some scissors and cut my **** than buying FM15.

Thanks SI Games, once again :)

You can score from corners, just not as much and probably down to previous corner tactics not working anymore. Since I started my 3rd season with Everton things have improved - getting more realistic results and less stupidity from the ME. I've come to the conclusion that in 14.3 form and morale is more important than ever.

When I first updated the patch i got on a bad run and every game i was missing countless chances while the AI goalkeeper was saving everything and then scoring up the other end.

Still don't know what was wrong with 14.2, never had any issues there really

I had time to start a game on the new patch today, just to see what was going on... my word what a cluster****

Just got hammered 4:0 against Hull City (I was Spurs) on the opening day.. they created 6 ccc's to my 2

My players were all over the place and their players were having a field day in front of goal.. every shot on target was a goal

Watching the game for most of the time I can see that there are some real bugs here and that Fm in my opinion is actually just getting worse every year... I think I am going to go back in to retirement again

I had time to start a game on the new patch today, just to see what was going on... my word what a cluster****

Just got hammered 4:0 against Hull City (I was Spurs) on the opening day.. they created 6 ccc's to my 2

My players were all over the place and their players were having a field day in front of goal.. every shot on target was a goal

Watching the game for most of the time I can see that there are some real bugs here and that Fm in my opinion is actually just getting worse every year... I think I am going to go back in to retirement again
Away game? Away games are horribly difficult even agianst C'ship sides and it's risky to go attacking at times.

Guru or not, if you get humped 4-0 by Hull, it's probably not because of bugs. Calling the game broken by getting hammered in one game is, well, bizarre.

Last edited:
Don't you worry Raik, there's going to be plenty of games where you'll get 6CCC and they will score and win 2-0.

Don't you worry Raik, there's going to be plenty of games where you'll get 6CCC and they will score and win 2-0.
Ignore the CCC stat. its so vague its almost useless. Focus on the quality of the chance itself.

Ignore the CCC stat. its so vague its almost useless. Focus on the quality of the chance itself.
I would, but 3d presentation (view) is inaccurate so I really don't know what's happening on the pitch.

I would, but 3d presentation (view) is inaccurate so I really don't know what's happening on the pitch.
3d is pretty accurate on the whole. Far more useful than trying to judge on CCCs alone.

But I would definitely say it could do with more graphical tidying up in FM15 fro sure.

I've been quite enjoying it, since the new patch, albeit on played preseason, but i have 7 teams, so its enough games :)

CCC's stats are still high, or my city team is awesome.. created 10 opening day match, away. lol.
So glad a work around has been found to set players in more than one postition at set pieces, CB/DMC/CB on the six yard line defending corners is a must.. thank god.

3d is pretty accurate on the whole. Far more useful than trying to judge on CCCs alone.
Tbh, I don't care. Either I'm an idiot or have no clue how to play the game. But one thing I know for sure, striker with 17 finishing and composure along with 18 concentration shouldn't miss 3-4 CCC (call it what you want, I'll call it that. Even if 3d is accurate, which it isn't, check text and does it match with situation on the field) per game. I've never seen CPU missing 3-4 CCC per game. Never. Like I said, I don't know how to play this game.

Truly regret installing this patch. I did not make the game beter , only much worse.