Football Manager 2014 - 14.3 patch

So the mods have said no more patches planned, well wont be getting FM 15 then... this is **** poor.

Not unreasonable considering FM15 beta is probably due in 4 months. Would've liked to see a hotfix for reducing the number of shots that hit the woodwork though.

So the mods have said no more patches planned, well wont be getting FM 15 then... this is **** poor.

That contradicts the feedback I've had from SI. If no patch is planned, what's the logic being working in fixing bugs ??? In Portugal we were confronted with several brazilian terms since the last patch and this is something to be fixed soon.

Mods are not SI workers :)

That contradicts the feedback I've had from SI. If no patch is planned, what's the logic being working in fixing bugs ??? In Portugal we were confronted with several brazilian terms since the last patch and this is something to be fixed soon.

It doesn't. There are no planned updates. Sometimes they do critical hot fixes. Or if they can load stuff being set for fm15, into fm14, then maybe. But they have no current plans for 14.4 as a dedicated update. Same as every year

Not unreasonable considering FM15 beta is probably due in 4 months. Would've liked to see a hotfix for reducing the number of shots that hit the woodwork though.
They will be doing alpha fm15 work already

It doesn't. There are no planned updates. Sometimes they do critical hot fixes. Or if they can load stuff being set for fm15, into fm14, then maybe. But they have no current plans for 14.4 as a dedicated update. Same as every year

Last year, FM13 had 3 patches with version 13.3, they went through 13.3.3. Not sure if it can be called patches or hot fixes.

Last year, FM13 had 3 patches with version 13.3, they went through 13.3.3. Not sure if it can be called patches or hot fixes.
13.3 was a planned major patch. 13.3.1 to 13.3.3 were unplanned rapid hotfixes.

Was neil brock that said it.

http://community.sigames.com/showth...DBACK-THREAD?p=9463800&viewfull=1#post9463800

Bought the last 3, each have got worse, so not gonna bother again, prob borrow or play 15, demo at Xmas and again in March 2015, and see how it is..

Last edited:
"There are no plans for any future updates for FM14."

Thanks.

Well, since I was permantly banned from their forum I have been able to trade some e-mails with Neil. It was Neil himself who asked me to send some screenshots and pkm's with problems detected, this is why I believe that at least some hot fix must be around the corner.

By the way, updates and patches are different things.

Last edited:
Yeah, but that was in response to 'will blah blah be fixed in the next update'.

as well as "Yeah it couldn't be fixed for this version, only for a future version of FM." for some problems... i'm not hopeful, most hotifx dont have ME updates as is..

Updates are related to database updates and these come with sigificant fixes, so if people ask about updates it's kind of logic replying that there are no plans for updates.

Updates are related to database updates and these come with sigificant fixes, so if people ask about updates it's kind of logic replying that there are no plans for updates.

He was replying to questions about ME stuff rather than my teams budget is too low.. im not holding my breath

For the first time in 3 years, cant see me getting it at launch, if at all...

New Update:

Football Manager 2014 - 14.3.1 Update Change List
=======================================

GENERAL
- Enabled PS Vita Cross-Save functionality

STABILITY
- Fixed rare crash when adding player to transfer target/development list
- Fixed rare crash on continue
- Fixed examples of pre-14.3.0 saves failing due to French discipline rule change

EDITOR
- Fixed edited teams being extracted into wrong division
- Fixed edited names not saving correctly

TRANSFERS
- Fixed rare cases of future transfer join dates reverting to year 1900
- Improved player interest AI after declaring interest