Football Manager 2014 Release Date - October 31st 2013

They better had! All of the FM games I have bought I have had the demo to see if the changes warrant buying the full game straight away or wait till its on offer. Normally around Christmas I can pick it up for ?9.99

If there is going to be one its going to be in the next few days baring in mind the game is out officially in a week. The Demo used to be out a good few weeks before release though.

If there is going to be one its going to be in the next few days baring in mind the game is out officially in a week. The Demo used to be out a good few weeks before release though.

I think they miss a trick with holding back on the demo until days before the release date. I never get chance to spend much time on it in one sitting and its been know that a full season on could last well over 6 months real time.

The Football Manager 14 demo should be live (or live in the very near future).

Miles Jacobson@milesSI1m
#FM14 demo & beta update (bug fixes & new match engine) should be live now on Steam. If not will be within half an hour.

Tonight at 0:01 brittish time I will be able to download the game? :)

you can download it now from Steam. I got my activation code emailed to me this morning and activated it via Steam and i've managed to download it. I'm assuming its the full game which won't work until tomorrow.

you can download it now from Steam. I got my activation code emailed to me this morning and activated it via Steam and i've managed to download it. I'm assuming its the full game which won't work until tomorrow.

Iv'e got my copy working, the word 'beta' has gone from the main menu anyway. The cloud save function is available.

Iv'e got my copy working, the word 'beta' has gone from the main menu anyway. The cloud save function is available.

Me too - cant wait to start my first story!!!!

If anyone interested, FM 14 demo is on steam...you can download for free until come out original ;)

Do you mean, if you got beta, you wont need to download original again? I got beta downloaded already :p

Полезно

у моего папы куча радости! )))

Прикол

Как раз то, что нужно.