Football Manager 2014 - Steam 75% Off Coupon

Darandio

Destroyer Of Ego's
Reaction score
Now, I'm sure that there was a thread discussing the cheapest place to obtain FM204, but I cannot find it, or maybe I was dreaming? I also believe this isn't against the rules.

I have a 75% off code which I am happy to give away to the right person, meaning they can obtain it for less then 9GBP. Have you been thinking about joining us all in the joy that is FM2014 but couldn't afford it at full price? If so, post below, best candidate will be picked later on and sent a PM to be added as a friend on Steam for the coupon trade.

Please be genuine, don't just try and take the code to then trade somewhere else. I will watch the recipient's Steam account and will kill them if they don't buy the game.

I got it too after playing for a few hours yesterday.

I think everyone who plays for awhile for the next few days will get one; meaning they can give it to a friend.

Yeah, I was wondering that, but I received it randomly today for being nowhere near FM! It's there if someone wants it anyway.

75% Off Coupon

I seen the news about the coupon on a FM fan page on facebook earlier, I presumed it was for all steam members when I logged in but it is just for people that have already bought the game this year to pass on to mates! I've played FM for years (Championship manager 2000 days) and haven't got around to buying it this year. My steam username is ciaran_ryan89 anyway if you feel generous, would be greatly appreciated! :)

You can have it Ciaran, just please use it.

No more applications please, unless of course more people want to use the thread to giveaway theirs?

I have a coupon aswell message ashleyjamesgratton1993 on steam willing to give it to anyone who will really use it

If anyone has still got a code id really appreciate being sent it.

I'm wrighty7769 on steam

Cheers

I got 2 for some reason. Gave one away to my mate and plan on giving the other one away as well.

Hey guys if any1 still has a coupon I can use I'd be very grateful,I'm still using fm12 lol my steam account is glenndown

May i have one please

I am trying to find one coupon to resume to FM player after a couple of years without playing it. May I have one please? However, I was wondering which steam do you guys mean to get the coupon? How could I get a coupon without having a steam? Thank you indeed.

You need Steam to run FM. The coupons are also Steam related, so no way around it.

Btw, if any forum regulars want a 75% off coupon, PM me. I have two to give away.

Last edited:
I have a 75% discount for FM14 too, if anyone is interested add my Steam: smittenz
First come first serve :)

Also have a 75% off coupon, if someone wants it PM me.
EDIT: Coupon is gone, thank you.

Last edited:
hey u still got that 75% coupon on fm 2014 may i have it buddy?

Yeah, I was wondering that, but I received it randomly today for being nowhere near FM! It's there if someone wants it anyway.

hey buddy you still got one of the coupons i can have ? my steam account is : MannyEsteves

hey buddy u still got that ticket if so may i have it? my steam is MannyEsteves..... i already tried to add u wouldnt work