Football Manager 2014 - Steam 75% Off Coupon

Me & two of my mates are long time fans of FM. We've been playing with multiple users on one's PC since 2002, and individually since 98. But now as years go by, we've all got families so it's more difficult to meet and play, so for us network games are perfect.

In this respect, I know I'm asking for a lot, but I would need 3 codes probably if they're on individual use. I can promise they will be made to good use, personally.

Many thanks,
Dan

It's linked to your steam account. You trade/use it through steam only.

Hey guys, I would very much like a voucher if there are any going please?

steam ID: ally_bell

Much appreciated.

Hi guys, I know there's loads of people asking and although I'm only a new member on here I'd really appreciate if someone could send me a code. I'm looking to buy FM the second I receive one. Please either PM me or alternatively my Steam ID is layaf

Many thanks in advance

Hey guys!

I have been reading the forums quite regularly but for some odd reason I have never registered. However, when I saw this topic I decided to give it a shot.

I really want to buy Football Manager and I would really love to get one of you guys' vouchers so that I can buy Football Manager myself.

If you would like to give me one, please add me on Steam: venzio

Thanks in advance!

Hi people. I have been an avid football manager player since the old championship manager series. I have had 0 time to dedicate to the series since 2012. Now I have some time to spare and reading up on fm2014 an old spark lit up.

I read about these 75% off coupons and if anyone is kind enough to provide me with one I would appreciate it. I need it for myself of course. I will wait for a day in hopes someone has an extra coupon they dont need, if not I guess I will have to buy it wherever the most cheap price is.

my steam name is Bonebuster

Thanks for reading and I have a lot of reading to do on here myself, before I get into the game:)

Last edited:
Hi people. I have been an avid football manager player since the old championship manager series. I have had 0 time to dedicate to the series since 2012. Now I have some time to spare and reading up on fm2014 an old spark lit up.

I read about these 75% off coupons and if anyone is kind enough to provide me with one I would appreciate it. I need it for myself of course. I will wait for a day in hopes someone has an extra coupon they dont need, if not I guess I will have to buy it wherever the most cheap price is.

my steam name is Bonebuster

Thanks for reading and I have a lot of reading to do on here myself, before I get into the game:)

It's $17 on amazon. If you don't get a coupon, you can still save money :)

Is there any possibility I could get a code off one of you lovely managers? My steam name is bordermans

I would also really appreciate a code aswell, Steam usernames is jordanmt91

Thanks in advance if anyone has one spare.

Giving away one coupon.

I also have a coupon to give away. If anyone is interested, message "jamierobertkerr" before tomorrow's expiration date.

I added you on Steam, jamierobertkerr, as Sgt_Spyder /XX3. If anyone else is feeling generous please add me, I realy enjoyed the demo and want to buy it.

Steam username is toa_murkle If anyone has a free 75% coupon I could use please add me.

Haven't got round to buying the game yet this year and haven't missed a year since CM4! So anyone feeling kind send me one to stothy862 :)