Football Manager 2016 update (v16.2.0)

Hello, I have a doubt. I'm playing a save the previous patch, but the game updated to the new patch 16.2. The save I'm playing will be affected by the new patch, or changes the new patch only serve to set up a new game ?

it shows I have now got 16.2 but when go to start new game it says version 16.1 ??

Does anybody else have the issue of games on matchdays not being processed at different times according to the tv schedule? For example the 12:30 and 17:30 all going at once?

Hello, I have a doubt. I'm playing a save the previous patch, but the game updated to the new patch 16.2. The save I'm playing will be affected by the new patch, or changes the new patch only serve to set up a new game ?

You'll be fine on your current save, changes will affect that.

would we see Neuer rushing out like in real life?

thats the only thing that i care about ;D

Tactics seem to work fine for 5 or 6 games then they go to pot, its frustrating as F***.

Solid players just seem to fall apart, everytime the opposition cross they score. this patch has just sucked out the enjoyment at the moment I hoping they update again soon.

Sorry rant over now.

I noticed my players are much more cavalier playing out from the back. This is what I've been asking them to do, so I'm not saying this is universal: meaning, I'm not sure you will see a difference if you are not set up to play out of the back. I'm happy with how it has turned out. It is far more exciting. I'm sure we're going to screw up and it will cost us a game, but we're much better keeping the ball.

General background: I'm playing AFC Wimbledon, we just got promoted from League 2 to League 1 in england (4th tier to 3rd tier) and I have not started the new season yet, but I played several games, post patch, in League 2.

Hi,
Where do i find the link to downlad patch16.02? my steam account dosent download it automatic.

Hi,
Where do i find the link to downlad patch16.02? my steam account dosent download it automatic.

The first option is called "Automatic updates". Change this to "Always keep this game up to date."

log out and log back into steam and see if it works now.

Tactics seem to work fine for 5 or 6 games then they go to pot, its frustrating as F***.

Solid players just seem to fall apart, everytime the opposition cross they score. this patch has just sucked out the enjoyment at the moment I hoping they update again soon.

Sorry rant over now.

My lower league teams in England seem to be very realistic in their results/performances. Moving to manage Hamilton sees me take them from 11th to 2nd using the same tactics, qualify for Europe, and get to the knockout stage. There are issues, but I think it might be confidence and morale rather than your tactic. This has been an issue for several years, but seems really obvious this time out.

After intensive play for the last 2 weeks, i can say this is the worst DECEMBER PATCH i`ve seen in my life.

Not been on it in ages, based off these comments about the patch, looks like I won't be :'(

I'm having the exact same issue, struggling to win matches although my tactic and team as been very successful for 3 seasons, tried variations to my tactics etc. and nothing my teams conceding ridiculous goals, unable to score simple chances and players dawdling on the ball far too much, shame really

Sorry rant over now.

That's exactly what happened to me. After this patch it seems that tactics are far too "scripted". It doesnt really matter what you do, the majority of goals will be scored from crosses and less from through balls. I can go on and on about the tactics, but you already know what I'm talking about. I pre-ordered the game (Novemeber) and I have to wait until March (16.3) to HOPE that it will be playable. Such a let down ...