Wellington Nem on FM13 for my Sporting Lisbon save. Signed him first season for his release fee and he was with me for 4 seasons. WOW. Although I only ever won the Portugese cup he almost single handedly turned us into the second biggest team in Portugal. Champions League qualifications, and cup finals galore thinks to his goals and assists. In the four years he was with me his value rise from 4.5 million to 18 million. At the end of the third season I rejected a 35 million bid from Bayern because I wanted to make a concerted push for the title. Unfortunately I couldn't negotiate a new deal because despite my success we were still up **** creek financially so I lost him on a free to Porto!!!! Needless to say I rage quit. Valuable lesson learned.

Will have to go down with 4 signings, all for Halifax in Fm12.

Yohann Guichard, Pablo Couñago, Mark Leech and Steven Stirling. TORE apart blue square north, over 90 goals between them, Stirling had over 20+ assists, all signed for diddly squat.

Either that or getting Simon Church from Reading for Rangers in fm13, got him on loan, with a permanent free transfer in the summer, scored 60 goals in 2 and a half seaons.

Salvatore Bochetti 2012

Sergio Canales 2012

Shawcross 2012

Krystov 2011

Krivets 2011... i think

Simao a mozambique DM could get him for 500k was a beast.

Diego Buonanotte 2010 or 2009

The best player that I have ever signed is most likely to be Todorov on CM 03/04. He was a young bulgarian striker who after that version of the save I never heard from again. A season in which he got 50 goals would have been seen as a poor season where he was inconsistent.

Another top player was Henri Saivet on the 07 or 08 version of FM. This was on the handheld version however. He was able to get more than 100 goals in a season 3 times in a row. And this was when he was 19-22. While I have had some good signings on recent FM games, the best players always seem to be the regens but these 2 were always there at the start of the game performed incredibly on every new save you made

The best player that I have ever signed is most likely to be Todorov on CM 03/04. He was a young bulgarian striker who after that version of the save I never heard from again. A season in which he got 50 goals would have been seen as a poor season where he was inconsistent.

Another top player was Henri Saivet on the 07 or 08 version of FM. This was on the handheld version however. He was able to get more than 100 goals in a season 3 times in a row. And this was when he was 19-22. While I have had some good signings on recent FM games, the best players always seem to be the regens but these 2 were always there at the start of the game performed incredibly on every new save you made

Anatoli Todorov "the goal machine" he still plays for Vitosha Bistritsa as an AMC bascially done nothing with his career

Mine would have to be Daniel Frahn from RB Leipzig who i signed for Rangers. I had him for 2 seasons and he scored 47 league goals in the first season and 55 in the second. Sold him on for £7m to Crystal Palace and i still regard that as the worst bit of business i've ever done as he definitely had a few more good seasons in him!

Either Anass Achahbar or Daniele Rugani for my San Marino save on FM13.

Both were ridiculously cheap (About six million and two million respectively) and were vital.

Either Anass Achahbar or Daniele Rugani for my San Marino save on FM13.

Both were ridiculously cheap (About six million and two million respectively) and were vital.

Loads of people have done the San Marino Challenge!