football manager has stopped working

mikesully007

Reaction score
i bought the game from asda and installed it via steam and it worked fine , a few days later i opened steam and attempted to go on the game and it said football manager has stopped working , i un-installed the game and re installed it and that didn't work so i deleted steam and installed it the offline method and that didn't work so i installed steam again and when i tried to launch the game it flashed up on the windows explorer bar at the bottom of the screen and went off , please help i have only played the game for a couple of hours im desperate to start playing again ! :(

I'm having a similar problem, getting the same error but only right when I'm about to start a match (in the 3D engine). Tried everything I could find and now I'm hoping one of you might have an answer?

I'm having a similar problem, getting the same error but only right when I'm about to start a match (in the 3D engine). Tried everything I could find and now I'm hoping one of you might have an answer?

Have you tried updating drivers?

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

i bought the game from asda and installed it via steam and it worked fine , a few days later i opened steam and attempted to go on the game and it said football manager has stopped working , i un-installed the game and re installed it and that didn't work so i deleted steam and installed it the offline method and that didn't work so i installed steam again and when i tried to launch the game it flashed up on the windows explorer bar at the bottom of the screen and went off , please help i have only played the game for a couple of hours im desperate to start playing again ! :(

What sort of error message do you get?

I unticked the "skin cache" box, and the error was gone. But I don't really know what skin cache does, can anyone explain that to me? :)