Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Football Manager Live Re-Launch

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 15, 2005
Just beat Kris 5-0...his first defeat on FM Live <)

View attachment 2508

I can't wait for the proper season to kick in, my teams pretty **** atm tho :( won a fair few games, a few 4-0's. Pitty I am not on the same GW as you lot tho :(
Aww that's a shame. What world are you in?

sorry, im new to FMLive
could anybody tell me where i can find the subscription code for the free 2 month trial? :)
http://www.footballmanager.com/index.php?p=fmloffer

i signed up for the 2 month trial coz i got a leaflet in my box and got an e-mail. how to i now get a team on there
You need to sign up on....

http://www.footballmanagerlive.com/order/index.php?gwid=207

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 15, 2005
is this over the internet or do i go online lol i know its sounds such a dumb question
You download the program to your computer. But the game connects to the internet as it's a Massively Multiplayer Online game. You are playing against hundreds of other players.

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 15, 2005
I don't think the free trial is active yet. When SI activate it everyone who has registered interest will receive an email about it.

Billy

#THFC
Dec 7, 2008
Just paid a subscription, and now I'm downloading the client via the launcher.

How do I choose which exact game world I wish to join Sean? It'd be nice if the members of this forum could inhabit the same one.

Billy

#THFC
Dec 7, 2008
Seems it automatically assigns you to whichever game world has space. Wish you could join one of your own choosing. :mad:

Anyway, here are my details for anyone in the same GW as I am:

Game World: Francescoli
Manager Name: William Redrup
Team Name: The Sons of Pitches

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 15, 2005
Game World: Francescoli
Manager Name: William Redrup
Team Name: The Sons of Pitches
I think that's the only game world with any space it seems. It's a shame as it would have been great to have a few FM-Base members in one world. Could of had a few mini leagues going like we did before back on the beta.