Football Manager Live Re-Launch

Like the badge maker tool :) Got a nice idea...

Just beat Kris 5-0...his first defeat on FM Live <)

View attachment 2508

I can't wait for the proper season to kick in, my teams pretty **** atm tho :( won a fair few games, a few 4-0's. Pitty I am not on the same GW as you lot tho :(

Aww that's a shame. What world are you in?

sorry, im new to FMLive
could anybody tell me where i can find the subscription code for the free 2 month trial? :)

http://www.footballmanager.com/index.php?p=fmloffer

i signed up for the 2 month trial coz i got a leaflet in my box and got an e-mail. how to i now get a team on there

You need to sign up on....

http://www.footballmanagerlive.com/order/index.php?gwid=207

Taking ****** ages to download......been waiting for 30 mins, its done 19%.

is this over the internet or do i go online lol i know its sounds such a dumb question

I finished downloading, and it says all Gameworld are full! Will my free trial tick away, even though I cant Play?

is this over the internet or do i go online lol i know its sounds such a dumb question

You download the program to your computer. But the game connects to the internet as it's a Massively Multiplayer Online game. You are playing against hundreds of other players.

Go HERE, and on the left hand side, there is a Downloads, click that, and download the client.

I will give this a go, provided that the servers aren't all full. :mad:

I don't think the free trial is active yet. When SI activate it everyone who has registered interest will receive an email about it.

Nah sorry. Probably in a few days though.

Just paid a subscription, and now I'm downloading the client via the launcher.

How do I choose which exact game world I wish to join Sean? It'd be nice if the members of this forum could inhabit the same one.

Seems it automatically assigns you to whichever game world has space. Wish you could join one of your own choosing. :mad:

Anyway, here are my details for anyone in the same GW as I am:

Game World: Francescoli
Manager Name: William Redrup
Team Name: The Sons of Pitches

Game World: Francescoli
Manager Name: William Redrup
Team Name: The Sons of Pitches

I think that's the only game world with any space it seems. It's a shame as it would have been great to have a few FM-Base members in one world. Could of had a few mini leagues going like we did before back on the beta.

i am getting an epically slow download speed, 0.78 kbps.