Football Manager Live Re-Launch

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Football Manager Live is a MMO game by Sports Interactive which allows you to create your own team and compete against other real managers.

FM Live is very close to their relaunch and it will cost £4.99 for a months subscription.

If you have never tried FM Live before then this is your chance as everything is being reset so you wont find yourself lagging behind.

Also, if you bought Football Manager 2010 this year then there is an offer where you can get 2 Months FREE subscription to FM Live.

Official Website
2 Month Free Offer
Try FM Live for 21 Days
Re-launch Update Information

Last edited:
Why was it shut down? Has there been any changes? The whole thing didn't work well enough if you ask me.

I've been a FM-Live member before so I'm looking forward to this, hopefully they've changed the hundreds of faults with the previous version :D

Why was it shut down? Has there been any changes? The whole thing didn't work well enough if you ask me.

They've done a massive update I think, changed pretty much everything about the game.

And it wasn't shut down (I think) they just stopped taking new members until it was re-launched.

Yeah they have reset the gameworlds they launched 4 last night there is two types of gameworlds now returning stars and regen worlds they are launching 4 more again today and there not going to open anymore unless there is the demand for them

Don't think I'll download it unless some mates of mine do aswell

I have joined. Kris and I are in the Wegerle game world (a 'Returning Stars' one).

Managed to get myself a good striker in the initial squad selection!

SS_2010-03-25_20-54-40.png

Last edited:
sorry if this sounds annoying but what exactly is fm live, ive never heard of it

I may have a try, see if get into it. didnt like it before, but if there has been an upheaval on it, worth a 2nd go.

Quite enjoying it so far, There is online challenges and the need to be online 24/7 is gone. You use the same match engine as FM10 which gives you a familiar feel when creating tactics.

I even won a cup last night :)

Nice one Kris. I've always wanted to try FMLive but my lack of tactical knowledge on FM has always put me off.

I might give this a go. cant complain with two months free..

I'm also really enjoying it so far. It seems a lot more relaxed this time and the tactics are nice and simple to create.

I'm off to a pretty good start. I've played 20 matches, Won 18, Drawn 2, Lost 0...i bet my form drops off as soon as the proper season kicks in though :(

I'm also really enjoying it so far. It seems a lot more relaxed this time and the tactics are nice and simple to create.

I'm off to a pretty good start. I've played 20 matches, Won 18, Drawn 2, Lost 0...i bet my form drops off as soon as the proper season kicks in though :(

Is this against proper opponents or the challenge matches? Wait until i kick your *** tonight then post it all over this thread.

Is this against proper opponents or the challenge matches? Wait until i kick your *** tonight then post it all over this thread.

Most of them were the challenges. Only 4 were human opponents :p

I can't wait for the proper season to kick in, my teams pretty **** atm tho :( won a fair few games, a few 4-0's. Pitty I am not on the same GW as you lot tho :(

sorry, im new to FMLive
could anybody tell me where i can find the subscription code for the free 2 month trial? :)

i signed up for the 2 month trial coz i got a leaflet in my box and got an e-mail. how to i now get a team on there