Football Manager Live Re-Launch

I think that's the only game world with any space it seems. It's a shame as it would have been great to have a few FM-Base members in one world. Could of had a few mini leagues going like we did before back on the beta.

I've been advised by some folk in the 'Help' room about requesting a transfer to another game world. Apparently this is possible if you contact a staff member, so it might be worth looking into if we get some more players from the forum online.

I've been advised by some folk in the 'Help' room about requesting a transfer to another game world. Apparently this is possible if you contact a staff member, so it might be worth looking into if we get some more players from the forum online.

Would be class if you could get into ours. Just say your a forum member and want to be with the rest of us. They don't need to know it's just Sean and I :p

Played it a little last night, but it was late so didn't do much. My team is terrible, I don't even know if the players are real? Only decent player is Leo Franco (GK). I'm in a returning stars world as well.

Can you play people in friendlies even if they are outside your world? (Probably a noob question I know >.<)

Glad to see it's improved a lot since when I played it a year ago, although still could be better.. I'll see how it goes.

At the end of the season it's also possible to be invited into a gameworld by someone.

Played it a little last night, but it was late so didn't do much. My team is terrible, I don't even know if the players are real? Only decent player is Leo Franco (GK). I'm in a returning stars world as well.

Can you play people in friendlies even if they are outside your world? (Probably a noob question I know >.<)

Glad to see it's improved a lot since when I played it a year ago, although still could be better.. I'll see how it goes.

Yes all the players are real at the start.

No you can't play against people in other gameworlds. Would be a good idea if you could though.

I have joined. Kris and I are in the Wegerle game world (a 'Returning Stars' one).

Managed to get myself a good striker in the initial squad selection!

SS_2010-03-25_20-54-40.png

how comes your game has a dark skin? :(

nice stricker though

i got nikon el maestro hopefully he will turn into something good. wages are terrible for a 16 year old though but i should be able to keep them like that for a while lol

3039ua0.jpg

how comes your game has a dark skin? :(

On the main screen before you sign in click on Addons and there are some more skins to choose from.

SS_2010-03-27_15-19-39.png

I've played eight games so far, winning six and losing two.

On the main screen before you sign in click on Addons and there are some more skins to choose from.

SS_2010-03-27_15-19-39.png

thanks alot sean :p IOU

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

thanks alot sean :p IOU

i dont have it :s thats wierd

rm8g2c.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:07 PM ----------

yes got the dark skin now thank godmakes the gamelook a whole lot better

Hmm, well that was a short-lived experience. I've cancelled the subscription already, for a number of reasons:

1. Not being able to select a particular game world; instead they slot you into whichever one just opened up.

2. Not having 'fair' pools of players to begin with. I got trounced today by a guy who had a couple of recognised premiership players, while my guys were barely out of a youth team with matching stats to boot.

3. I'm not able to commit as much time as is necessary to compete on this game, which is the main reason why sticking with the offline (and casual) Football Manager 2010 is a better option for me. If I want to play people, I can always look into network games again.

just signed a few good 15 and 16 year olds :) cant wait for the transfer window tomorrow so i can sell lionel scaloni! lol

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Hmm, well that was a short-lived experience. I've cancelled the subscription already, for a number of reasons:

1. Not being able to select a particular game world; instead they slot you into whichever one just opened up.

2. Not having 'fair' pools of players to begin with. I got trounced today by a guy who had a couple of recognised premiership players, while my guys were barely out of a youth team with matching stats to boot.

3. I'm not able to commit as much time as is necessary to compete on this game, which is the main reason why sticking with the offline (and casual) Football Manager 2010 is a better option for me. If I want to play people, I can always look into network games again.

i dont think its fair really. one guy in my g.w has yaya sanogo, barazite so many great youngsters and players then i got rubbish players to choose from.

---------- Post added at 04:40 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:02 PM ----------

CHAMPIONSSS AVVVVV ITTTTTT! LOL

2e4aex5.jpg

Well what a **** experiance that was, bored of it already. Two major flaws with this game:

1) The fact that other people get players who I actually know whereas I get some crappy Saudi 16 year old.. I played a guy yesterday with Delph, Lux & Jiminez and he was still one of the weaker teams in my world. The best I have and only player I know is Leo Franco, and he is still pretty poor. Basically they need a fairer pooling system.

2) It's just so bad and ugly. I mean the skin is terrible, the layout is painful and everything is all over the place, they want me to commit a minimum of £60 a year for this ****? I don't think so..

This is my second attempt at FMLive and the second time I've got bored of it, it's obvious they are trying to make it bigger and better than FM10 but it's not happening.. This seriously can't be made by the same guys? It feels like a cheap multiplayer fake which is bias towards certain members..

Rant Over XD

Last edited:
Well what a **** experiance that was, bored of it already. Two major flaws with this game:

1) The fact that other people get players who I actually know whereas I get some crappy Saudi 16 year old.. I played a guy yesterday with Delph, Lux & Jiminez and he was still one of the weaker teams in my world. The best I have and only player I know is Leo Franco, and he is still pretty poor. Basically they need a fairer pooling system.

2) It's just so bad and ugly. I mean the skin is terrible, the layout is painful and everything is all over the place, they want me to commit a minimum of £60 a year for this ****? I don't think so..

This is my second attempt at FMLive and the second time I've got bored of it, it's obvious they are trying to make it bigger and better than FM10 but it's not happening.. This seriously can't be made by the same guys? It feels like a cheap multiplayer fake which is bias towards certain members..

Rant Over XD

1) I think the pooling system is fine. It's a random pick which includes players of different reputation/ability levels. I don't see how fairer you can get? Some people probably have those other players because as soon as they confirmed their team it's possible to start bidding on the free transfers who are available...that part is unfair.

2) The default skin is pretty bad. The Vibrante - Black skin is a lot nicer to look at but even then there is not much consistency. Some screens just seem very cluttered and buttons are quite small and hard to notice.

Guys all i can say is play this game it is awesome!
ive had it 2 days and my game time is approx 19 hours its more addicting than Farm Town!

Guys all i can say is play this game it is awesome!
ive had it 2 days and my game time is approx 19 hours its more addicting than Farm Town!

It really is a great game and very addictive. I'm surprised more of you haven't tried it before.

Someone needs to come give me a game. I thrashed Kris a few times and now I have destroyed Curt....

View attachment 2507

I liked it when I had it, wish I still had it

anyone still playing this?i just started again last week :)

I'm still playing. I'm terrible though. Looks like I'm going to get relegated down to the 4th tier of my FA :(

No I don't think so. There is a chance that they could do the offer again when FM 2011 comes out though.