Which Database should we use?

• Default One

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • LFCMarshall's Summer Update

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, I think that we should pick a manager first, since it would be easier to build a squad round the formation the manager plays. :)

yea that works think we'll do people's first pick and manager at the same time then maybe do two picks at a time?

it's gonna take a while otherwise unless people disagree? what do we think after the first pick one pick each or two?

Also, I think that we should pick a manager first, since it would be easier to build a squad round the formation the manager plays. :)

Well, you get to choose here. I think it's nice that we get to chose how to go by it ourself. We could pick a squad, and then pick a manager that suits the squad, or the other way around. I like the lay-out as it is tbh!

Ok everyone

thanks to all have joined up so far only 4 slots left!

I'm hoping if we start now it might get some more interest going and hopefully we can fill the last slots up if not we'll think of something

Also thanks for voting on the poll but for various reasons I think im going to use the default one however any player that has joined this season you can use and ill just swap them for their current club think it will be easier that way.

If someone joins from now on we can use them too but only at the start of a fresh round so everyone will get a chance to use them

Right then starting! If you can all pm as soon as possible with something like this:

Team:
Player Pick Number:
1st Player Pick choice:
2nd Player Pick choice:
Manager Pick: ...
2nd Manager Pick: ...

For those of you wanting to pick team first that's fine just hold off for your vote to pick your manager :)

this way were not waiting on one person at a time. Once all the first round picks are done I will post on thread and we will repeat

depending on speed I might implement two picks at a time see how it goes

any q's feel free to post on thread or pm me whatever

cheers

Last edited:
So if I wanted to pick a player first, then I would have to give you 4 players (Since I'm 4th pick) and if I wanted to pick manager 1st, then I would have to choose 16 managers for my list?

So if I wanted to pick a player first, then I would have to give you 4 players (Since I'm 4th pick) and if I wanted to pick manager 1st, then I would have to choose 16 managers for my list?

no just gimme your 1st choice for your pick bearing in mind your pick no.4 and then your 2nd choice that way if say someone in an earlier slot than you picked the same player they would get that player and then you would get your 2nd choice slot same goes for manager pick your 1st choice slot bearing in mind your pick 16 so ofc mourinho is gonna be taken and then your 2nd choice pick

does that make sense?

reason why im doing this if you look at the FM base world cup there having delays getting people's votes in waiting for each people to be online this way everyone can pm whenever theyre online and were not waiting in order then once all votes are in ill sort it out and post on a thread

for example if your 4th pick you might think ok chances are hazard is gonna be taken so I wont go for him i'll pick say silva as my 1st choice pick if he's gone though I'll have i dunno courtouis as my back up pick for the first round then you will either have silva or courtouis depending if your first pick choice has already been taken

Is everyone following this?

Last edited:
Cheers all glad everyone has understood over half of you have already submitted fantastic!

the rest of you get your pick's in quick

there are still 4 slots left so spread the word we want them filled!