Which Database should we use?

• Default One

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • LFCMarshall's Summer Update

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll have to send my picks tomorrow. Am I sending you like the whole team I want? Or just a few players?

All instructions are on page 3 for those are you who still havent quite got it your sending me your 1st round pick and a back up not a whole team xD

Sorry guys just to clarify at the minute this is a premier league draft I might implement a chance to pick players outside england but atm its purely premier league cheers

Brilliant Stuff guys at this rate I'll have the 1st picks posted tommorow

there are still 2 slots available post on the thread and the slot is yours

just waiting on picks from

Man Utd
Watford
West Ham
Norwich

;)

I take Leicester City FC, and what ever picking spot that is left

Ok all teams so far have been posted :) 1st page

So get your next picks in! remember if your the 20th player pick you are now the first this round

use the same template as most of you did that would be great

If your's is blank pm get your picks in quick if there are any problems pm me happy picking!

Team:
1st choice pick:
Back up pick:
Manger 1st choice pick:
Back up Manager Choice:

if you have already sent me your manager choice you dont have to send again if you havent and want to wait untill you see what your team is like thats fine too cheers!

Last edited:
I just have a couple of questions, whilst I love the idea of this thread and am enjoying it..

1. how are you going to stop our clubs selling our players to the big boys as soon as we start?

2. Isn't this going to take forever? by the time all have 20 picks, thats 400 players. Arnt we going to start running out of ideas in regards to players and start having to take u18 players?

I just have a couple of questions, whilst I love the idea of this thread and am enjoying it..

1. how are you going to stop our clubs selling our players to the big boys as soon as we start?

2. Isn't this going to take forever? by the time all have 20 picks, thats 400 players. Arnt we going to start running out of ideas in regards to players and start having to take u18 players?

Ok well I can disable first transfer window and give all managers in game budget of £0 so we should be ok

in regards to the second one yea its taking ages I need people to get their picks in everyday otherwise were all be bored be time this is ready

if people start running out of player ideas we can make it global picks

i think after round 2 of picks i.e this round we'll do 2 picks at a time

Not to be bitter. But I think since team 20 got 1st pick on manager, the player draft should start from the top again. This way really is in disfavour of the top teams in the draft :p

to be honest m8 unless people start getting there picks in aint gonna make a difference but if people agree we can do that sure :)

I reckon that people knew what was happening when they picked their draft slot.. keep it how it is :)

I did put in the initial intro anyway does anyone have any ideas how we can speed this along then

maybe do a penalty i.e 24 hours to get a pick or its default or only do 10 picks and the rest is based on what your team has or something?

the guy who had 1st pick hasnt even got his 1st round pick in yet!

Last edited: