Football Manager Ultimate Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D'oh I cant count! There are already 20, so we are now full sorry.

Ive also added how special cards work into the OP too :)

can i be reserve please :p

Yeah sure mate.

Im just waiting on the players who havent yet submitted their teams. I have chosen all the stadiums now, so I will update them in a sec

Im just waiting on the players who havent yet submitted their teams. I have chosen all the stadiums now, so I will update them in a sec[/QUOTE]

is that picking the team or teams name from ofter people ????

Im just waiting on the players who havent yet submitted their teams. I have chosen all the stadiums now, so I will update them in a sec

is that picking the team or teams name from ofter people ????[/QUOTE]

Team names, I am the one who is picking the starting squads ;)

count me in :)

No spaces left im afraid

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Ive added stadiums + capacities to the team spoilers :)

Im liking Tiraths stadium name ;). Wanna trade XD

got a pretty decent stadium but cant pronounce the name lol

I have to go to work in a min, but I will update later tonight. Ive still got to add all the players to teams yet, so it might be 10-11pm before I get any teams out

I have to go to work in a min, but I will update later tonight. Ive still got to add all the players to teams yet, so it might be 10-11pm before I get any teams out

oki bud am off to me GF house any way so i wont be on me laptop 2night,,, i might use hers to check me team

I have Stade René Gaillard as my ground, and it is amongst the worst of the pack! Lol :D Ah well, I guess we can upgrade at some point with our coins, no?

Also, sorry to be a pain, but my username is 'PeskyBendben', not 'PeskeyBendben'. :)

im enjoying the 12000 seater stadium ;)

tied lowest stadium :S its okay though we will raise the roof and our away suport is legendary (H)

Ok, im back home now, so im gonna carry on editing. Hopefully i will get it done by tonight.

If anyone wants to help out, and make the game run quicker, then please let me know. I could do with a document, preferably in notepad, containing a list of the following players.

CA = 100-130
CA = 131 - 150
CA = 151 - 170
CA = 171 - 200
PA = -9 - - 10​

PM me or leave a comment if you are able to help out, thanks :)

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

I have Stade René Gaillard as my ground, and it is amongst the worst of the pack! Lol :D Ah well, I guess we can upgrade at some point with our coins, no?

Also, sorry to be a pain, but my username is 'PeskyBendben', not 'PeskeyBendben'. :)

Yes, you can get stadium upgrade card, and completely different stadium altogether.

And Ive also changed your name :p

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Inter your mum's team is up :)

wow didnt realise the players would be that bad XD. But david Prutton is a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.