Football Manager Ultimate Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Porin Stadion.

I have a Finnish stadium. Awesome!

added David Silva Ftw, MajorLols FC and FaceBook Geeks

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

Still got quite a bit of work to do on it + testing, So it will probably be finish tomorrow night

hi guys,,are some made up players or really players but am likeing me jason crowe on me team ex grimsby player lol,, who the **** is me manager lol looking good mate

hi guys,,are some made up players or really players but am likeing me jason crowe on me team ex grimsby player lol,, who the **** is me manager lol looking good mate

All real people mate :)

ooo cool i make a season of these people start in blue square north

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

ooo cool i make a season of these people start in blue square north

i no Sam Woods in person his from grimsby and use to play for my ex sunday league team that going to be ace :D

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

can you tell what club you got that adria from plz thanks

Added Guinness United, Jellytown Wobblers and Parkfield Linscard.

Will hopefully update the rest tomorrow :)

As I have not recieve a name from Stann, I am going to have to remove him, so there is one space left for anyone who would like to join.

If you ever need another back up, send me a pm yah?

Wasnt Brian95 a reserve?

oh yeah :\ He will stay as backup, as he hasnt been on in a few hours, and I kinda need information now do I can finish the db

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

If you ever need another back up, send me a pm yah?

Will do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.