xtomrobbo

Reaction score

It was a typical Friday night and i was sat at home doing nothing and watching a league of there own. I was contemplating going to be as i had an important 5-a-side game in the morning . I got up to make myself a sandwich and turn off my tv before i went to bed , however just as i had buttered the bread James Cordens' "so tonights winners are the red team your in a league of your own" just drowned out by my ringtone . It was Mark Bowley , the goal keeper in our 5-a-side team, He also works as a youth coach for Fleetwood Town FC . "Now then mark", i answered . "i'm good thanks mate" , he replied. "Tom , i need to ask a favour" , he continued . "go on then , what is it ?" . "I have re-arranged our 5-a-side game tomorrow because Fleetwood's Chairman wanted to meet with you " . At this point i didn't know weather to go mental or thank Mark .............................

I woke up the following morning wondering why the Fleetwood Town chairman wanted to see me . It was playing on my mind so much that i didn't even enjoying the witty banter of cricket a.m whilst mulling over my coco shreddies.
Before i knew anything i was sat outside the chairman's office still confused yet intrigued at the same time..

( next post soon , feedback is much appreciated )

"Mr.Pilley will see you now" said the chairman's secretary. So i took one last deep breath , composed my thoughts and knocked on the ..... "LABRINTH , COME IN" was what boomed back as i gingerly opened the door . "oh , hello Mr.Robinson , let me just turn my music off" . so thats what the 'labrinth come in' was i thought to myself as the Fleetwood chairmen put a cd back in a draw. "Now Mr.Robinson" . "please call me Tom" , i interjected . "very well then" , he said in a calm tone . "i have invited you here as i would like to offer you a job" , he said in a somewhat more serious tone . At this point i was even more puzzled , the only experience i have had in football is the odd 5-a-side game and a rather sad addiction to the Football Manager and Fifa games . "what job is it then" i answered in a dazed manner . "well , unfortunately i recently had a big argument with Micky Mellon over the sale of our top scorer Jamie Vardy , Micky believed that Vardy shouldn't be sold at any price , and when he found out i had accepted a lucrative offer from Leicester he went off it . As a result Micky handed in his resignation which i accepted . So this brings me onto the subject of my job offer. i would like you to be the new Fleetwood manager" . for a few seconds i was in shock , i stared open mouthed at the chairmen in disbelief . In the end i confidently accepted.

contract-law.jpg
9k=