Football's Forgotten Players..

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 121
  • Views Views 6K
anyone remember fernando morientes who was a complete flop at liverpool i think he plays for marseille now not too sure

former liverpool player luis garcia doesnt get mentioned anymore either and that old liverpool player from chille gonzalez

anyone remember fernando morientes who was a complete flop at liverpool i think he plays for marseille now not too sure

former liverpool player luis garcia doesnt get mentioned anymore either and that old liverpool player from chille gonzalez

Yeah,Fernando Morientes still plays for Marseille.Luis Garcia plays for Atletico Madrid...I think and yeah,Chille Gonzalez XD

Yeah,Fernando Morientes still plays for Marseille.Luis Garcia plays for Atletico Madrid...I think and yeah,Chille Gonzalez XD

I don't know whether you think that's his name but its 'Mark Gonzalez' not to be mistaken with his country Chille XD

What about Saviola, Nihat, John Dahl Tomasson, Jesper Gronkjaer, Nedved.

would that be mark gonzalez, and what happend to players like matt letissier and anthony le tallec. also kevin kilbane

jody morris who used to play for chelsea now plays for st johnstone

would that be mark gonzalez, and what happend to players like matt letissier and anthony le tallec. also kevin kilbane

mat letissier retired years ago and now does commentry on gillette soccer saturday

His name is Mark Gonzalez. He had great potential but you know Rafa. He's like a flop magnet :P

Litamanen is playing for Lahti in Finland now =]

Back