Football's Forgotten Players..

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 121
  • Views Views 6K
David Seaman
Frank Simek

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

lol i knew i had spelt his name wrong :P

*Like*

Lol,at least I showed you the errors of your ways before you looked like a fool.XD

i wanna know whats happened to boa morte lol dont see him about at west ham to much lol

Marc Nygaard - used to play for QPR before being shipped off to Randers FC in Norway XD

Tony Yeboah..

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Tommy Mooney.Former lower league player.

Still a Leeds legend, will always be remembered for his goals against Liverpool and Wimbledon.

To be honest, how people can say Del Piero, Shevchenko and Zinedine Zidane are forgotten is beyond me.

Bronckhorst or however its spelt it at some dutch club, Feyenoord i think?....What about Seedorf?

Last edited:
Kenny Cunningham actually retired after leaving Blues so I believe.
And it appears you are one of those same old glory hunting Man United fans, that lives in London (hence the reason you support QPR) and then bums to Man United just because they are top of the league. Support your local team and experience real football!

i know he isnt really forgotten but i remember when reyes was at arsenal he was being tipped as one of the next best strikers in the world but now is never mentioned

Kenny Cunningham is a coach at Nuneaton Town I believe

i know he isnt really forgotten but i remember when reyes was at arsenal he was being tipped as one of the next best strikers in the world but now is never mentioned

Although he is having a storming season in Spain.. and the media over there mention him quite alot.

Just because a player isn't mentioned in English press doesn't mean he is forgotten.

Kenny Cunningham actually retired after leaving Blues so I believe.
And it appears you are one of those same old glory hunting Man United fans, that lives in London (hence the reason you support QPR) and then bums to Man United just because they are top of the league. Support your local team and experience real football!

Mate.

1) I'm not a glory-hunter.If Birmingham City had won the Premier League three times in a row and had equally the same success as United do now,riding high in the Premier League then it would be a different story.It's complete jealousy.

2) Some of my family live in Manchester,so that kind of has family relations as to why I support the club.

3) I live in London and support Queens Park Rangers as my local club,with Manchester United being the club I dearly love and support till I die.To be fair,there are loads of people on FM-Base that support more than one team.Some guy supposedly supports more that 10 teams but was banned.He shall remain nameless.

To summarise,I don't give a monkey's **** whether you call me a glory-hunter.I really don't care.So,back off and mind your own business,instead of getting into a petty argument with someone you clearly have no idea of who he is.

Mate.

1) I'm not a glory-hunter.If Birmingham City had won the Premier League three times in a row and had equally the same success as United do now,riding high in the Premier League then it would be a different story.It's complete jealousy.

2) Some of my family live in Manchester,so that kind of has family relations as to why I support the club.

3) I live in London and support Queens Park Rangers as my local club,with Manchester United being the club I dearly love and support till I die.To be fair,there are loads of people on FM-Base that support more than one team.Some guy supposedly supports more that 10 teams but was banned.He shall remain nameless.

To summarise,I don't give a monkey's **** whether you call me a glory-hunter.I really don't care.So,back off and mind your own business,instead of getting into a petty argument with someone you clearly have no idea of who he is.

Well at least I was proven right by stating that you support Man U yet live in London.

Oh and theres no reason to be jealous, I am pretty proud of where my team is sitting in the league this year!

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Cassano still plays, He scored agaisnt me on Fifa the other day.

Last edited:
Well at least I was proven right by stating that you support Man U yet live in London.

Oh and theres no reason to be jealous, I am pretty proud of where my team is sitting in the league this year!

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Cassano still plays, He scored agaisnt me on Fifa the other day.

Sigh,

Anyway,like I said,I really couldn't give a ****.So,continue supporting Birmingham and I'll continue supporting Manchester United.

End of.

i support 10 teams kituno

anyway, how about Freddy Adu

Back