Footy Boots

For £18 you can't go wrong...

2463cb5c83a993.jpg

Thought I would open this thread back up......

These are my bad-boys...

NikeTotal90LaserIIKFG.jpg

and these are the ones I will be purchasing soon.....

677116.JPG

i play for grimsby youth team nd have got these for Right Back,, nd cost me £150
Nike-Mercurial-Vapor-IV-Citron-Green-football-boots.jpg

Just bought these yesterday on the net,waiting on them getting delivered!

These are my current boots.

Red Adipure 2 - The comfiest boots ive ever had, amazing.
View attachment 31341

White Predator X - Not a fan of their looks, but had to see what all the hype was about, pretty good.
View attachment 31343

Orange Predator Powerswerve Fantasy - They look outrageous and certainly ensure my ankles get a few more kicks than usual :'(
View attachment 31342

Ive always been a fan of the adidas predator and had been wearing a pair of the very rare blue Predator Manias until i saw that they were going for £250+ on ebay!
View attachment 31347

Only ever had predators, except the first time i played football when i had a nice pair of pumas

Used to have these, everyone used to try and buy them off me (H)

0102_gimgs_F50+_TRX_FG_CyberGold.jpg

Had these for a while now, which I can assure you look better when they have a bit of dirt on as the while goes creamy

48-106-large.jpg

These are mine, had them for about 2 months now, made for soft ground more than anything.. http://www.kitbag.com/product_images/large/rfu-65957.jpg

Used to have these, everyone used to try and buy them off me (H)

0102_gimgs_F50+_TRX_FG_CyberGold.jpg

Had these for a while now, which I can assure you look better when they have a bit of dirt on as the while goes creamy

48-106-large.jpg
Ahh the F50's, they were the **** back then. Used to have the one's with white everywhere except the tongue bit was black, sexy or what (H)

got to be preds! i always get the blue colourway, goes with our teams red and white kit, they stand out aswell :) anyone seen the new Predator X blue champions league colourway? one word... "beasts"

got to be preds! i always get the blue colourway, goes with our teams red and white kit, they stand out aswell :) anyone seen the new Predator X blue champions league colourway? one word... "beasts"

that would be these. meh i still prefer my orange predator fantasy boots

PDS002001192.jpg

I have three pairs.:D
Lucky Pair(scored my first professional goal in these:)
copa.jpg

These Beauties
prd_maxzoom_kb-55876.jpg

AND THESE
Adidas-Predator-PowerSwerve-Control-football-boots.jpg