Footy Boots

eurgh, i hate the adipure/adinova 3. Adipure 2 looks so much better imo

eurgh, i hate the adipure/adinova 3. Adipure 2 looks so much better imo

i thought that at first tbh, even when i bought them i wasn't that keen lol. but now i've had them a couple of weeks they've grown on me :D
and imo there the only pair of adidas footy trainers that don't look tacky. :)

i thought that at first tbh, even when i bought them i wasn't that keen lol. but now i've had them a couple of weeks they've grown on me :D
and imo there the only pair of adidas footy trainers that don't look tacky. :)

nah im of the opinion that this:

PDS002001242.jpg

equals win.

but this:

PDS002001460.jpg

is just awful

I remember having these babies back when i was about 10, 11ish. Unfortunately they got stolen as you know when you leave them outside your door to dry and you get home from playing? Well someone must of nicked them (F***in postman).

I'm currently in love with the boots in my Sig.. getting them in about two weeks.

Currently own these, although they are getting a bit tight now which is why I'm going to buy the others. Love Vapors, perfect for a striker! :D

View attachment 56947

I need some new moulds for the firm ground season. Does anyone have any recommendations?

These are what I am rocking in these days. Had them for years, Faithful boots, still in awesome condition, I do only use them about 4 times a season tho :p

Vault_5F00_f50_2B005F00_blu_5F00_side.jpg

i used to have these

now i have these :p

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

hopefully getting these ones soon
PDS002009185.jpg
haha beet you to it :p

These bad boys used to help me tear up the rugby pitch in my playing days haha, decent for footy too!

!B(mZU1gBmk~$(KGrHgoOKkYEjlLmbku,BKdJ22t2tw~~_35.JPG

Got these now for kick abouts and stuff cos I dont really do much sport now im at uni, just a fat *******.
d_1262.jpg