Forest can they make it to the promised land?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season 2

After the success of the first season Brian Reilly was thinking the board might just give him an extra transfer budget to work with this season. They didn't Brian Reilly has £110.00 to work with and the same wage bill as the previous season which resulted of selling players to increase the wage bill to bring in players on loan.

Minmum expectation is to reach the play offs this. This is going to be hard considering the money available.
Transfer update
Radaslow Majewsky will not be returning to the city ground. The player doesnt want to return on loan and the board will not give Brian Reilly the money to buy the player. The fans are believed to be disapointed as much of the best results came from his play in midfield.

The major task on Brian Reillys hands will be to repalce a 12 goal and 28 assist midfielder with £110.00

Much speculation this season is that Darron Gibson will be returning to Forest on a season long loan along with ; Nacer Barazite, david NGog and a 6 month loan for Micheal Manicanne.

Free transfer possible?

Mariou Yepes and Geremi.

Will also look at Fran Merida as well for loan.

Brian Reilly also has suggested he needs cover for a center back. But with transfer budget so low possiblity of players leaving looks likely.

Nice One Mate, i support Reading myself but i would prefer you going up, how do you get the kits instead of the badges?

Nice One Mate, i support Reading myself but i would prefer you going up, how do you get the kits instead of the badges?

Thanks mate but what do you mean by badges?

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

How long has Abrahim Hemdani been releases?!
What do you mean releases? sorry not sure if you are talking about start of the first season or end?

Like On Your matchday, they have kits, how do you get them??

Lol good luck mate but i have got to laugh at JOEL LYNCH PLAYING CM AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! and plus it looks why your conceding so many goal is you don't have any wingers to help out your full back when attacking and defending. But good luck mate its a good sotry but abit to many signings maybe :/.

Lol good luck mate but i have got to laugh at JOEL LYNCH PLAYING CM AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! and plus it looks why your conceding so many goal is you don't have any wingers to help out your full back when attacking and defending. But good luck mate its a good sotry but abit to many signings maybe :/.
Yeah mate that was one game haha didnt realise until game started haha. Thats what you get when you play until 3am haha. Tried playing wingers buts just conceded far too many goals. Playing with Mckenna ball winnding midfielder (CM instead of joe lynch haha) and Darron Gibson been box to box. Yeah but the wingers i have got in my team are pish and i cannot get anyone decent haha. I have got attacking mids and will just play them sitting behind the front two. The formation is really good i was bottom or jusrt above in october and changed the tacttic in Nomber really changed my season. Started playing more attacking football and was cutting teams open every time i attacked.

Yeah i knew that would of been the reason for the 4-1-2-1-2 formation. I play Cohen on the left as supportive wide midfielder and Anderson on the right as a attacking winger ;). And I'm quite surprise how good Joe Garner is doing :O.

Do you play Earnshaw he was amazing last year goals on big games and my top scorer for a striker. Still looking for players will update once pre season is finished and all tranfsers have been done. Really looking to push into EPL this year. Kinda anoyed of how good i done last year and this year i get a lesser budget and expected to achieve the same as last year.

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Like On Your matchday, they have kits, how do you get them??
Not really sure tbh is there not patches you can download to get them?

New transfers:

Signing of Radaslow Majewsky: Brian Reilly "this signing is something i have wanted since he left the club in the summer. I believe Rada will be succesful here"

The major signing: Gary Hopper " Was a great piece of business"
Pre season freindlies:
Overall not a bad pre season really disapointed result at Port Vale. The celtic and everton game didnt expect anything but didnt expect to get beat soo easily.

hi very interesting season unlucky in play offs keep going i my self might have to take up thsi challenge

Whats going on Chris Cohen, Guy Moussi and Wes Morgan! Chris Cohen is usally the best player in the team and you get premiership clubs putting in bids for him. But you sold him to Notts County :O

Whats going on Chris Cohen, Guy Moussi and Wes Morgan! Chris Cohen is usally the best player in the team and you get premiership clubs putting in bids for him. But you sold him to Notts County :O
Cohen wanted to leave along with Moussi, Morgan jsut never performed when he played tbh. I really didnt want to let Cohen go but cannot have an unhappy team. Plus it funded the transfer for Hopper. :)

You Going to do a second season?

ReadingFootball ClubToWinFaCup. xD

Hey guys yeah i am doing a second season jsut not had time the now been really busy will update tommorrow. Will send screen shots of my team.

Start of 2nd season

Hey guys sorry about the delay been really busy.

Swansea: Overall i am really disapointed in this result. We did not play to our best and conceded 3 goals in the first half. I changed to a more attacking mentality i we started playing far better.

BBC radio: " Brian Reilly was said to have been really disapointed with his teams performance and appoligized to the fans who travelled for the game"

Lincoln: Overall a comfortable win which i expected and the performance to go with it. At times we were cuting Lincoln to peices. The expectation before the game was to win.

West Brom: The game was allways going to be a tough game. We played far better in the second half and really dominated possesion throughout the match. The one negative is that David NGog is injured for 2 weeks.
BBC Radio: Reilly stated "Hooper what a player, really happy with the point but in reallity we could have one the game. After the game Brian Reilly stated excullsively for BBC radio that he hopes David Ngog will be returning to training soon

Reading: Really good result in fariness, at times reading played us of the pitch. And a second half performance got us a point but we had chances to win as well. BBC Radio "Brian Reilly, a draw was a fair result"

Portsmouth: Really didnt expect anything from this game. Can't believe i won this game and that we played well going forward. Defence needs some extra training was the response from Reilly when approached by BBC radio.

Leyton Orient: Easy win in fairness. Scoreline should have been more.
BBC radio Reilly "i feel we should have won the game by a bigger goal margin"

Crystal Palace: What a result i can't believe we won this game and this was a great performance. BBC radio Reilly stated " this was a great team performance and i feel we can progress on the back of this".

Player of the month for Nottingham Forest: Gary Hopper four games four goals. What a buy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.