Forever Real Madrid Tactic Thread (Fm Korea)

hello i want to try this tactic but i dont like the compisition of the middle offensive player i want to put him in the middle not in the right and the two striker one left one right not this strange position ! do u think if we change player position from right to left the the result of tactic will chnge

hello i want to try this tactic but i dont like the compisition of the middle offensive player i want to put him in the middle not in the right and the two striker one left one right not this strange position ! do u think if we change player position from right to left the the result of tactic will chnge

why change something that doesnt need fixing, the reason that hes like that is he moves forward into that space left and creates a forward 3

Has anyone actually got screenshots of a series of results or a completed season?

Amazing tactic !!

i will try this formation :)

what individual training do you use ?

Has anyone actually got screenshots of a series of results or a completed season?

someone posted a ss of there acm end of season stats which were impressive, he also won the league but never posted a ss of that

Sorry training proggamme and individual training proggamme

if u look on fm korea at this tactic the creator is watching this thread and posting our screenshots onto his forum :)

if any1 using Oi's or shouts?

my results so far, not the best but dominating the games..tactic is pretty much fully fluid already

View attachment 473781

having plenty of chances but just not getting shots on target for some reason