Forever Real Madrid Tactic Thread (Fm Korea)

Can you post screenshot of team training and your staff responsibilities please?

hey all,

I tested this tactic using "Mr. Langvatn's" Testing template and here are the results (TEAM A):

View attachment 473760

View attachment 473759

View attachment 473758

View attachment 473757

View attachment 473756

View attachment 473755

GSPG = 2.17
GAPG = 0.89

GSPG @H = 2.57
GAPG @H = 0.78

GSPG @A = 1.78
GAPG @A = 1.00

Not a TOP tactic but a very good one. A clear difference using this tactic at home compared to away. Only 3 corner goals scored all season tells me that set-pieces could use some upgrading. Creates a lot of key passes. Players cover a lot of ground (Stamina, Work rate). The AMC is the MAN in this tactic as you can see in the stats above. Creates good offence as you can tell and defense aint too shabby.

Overall a very fun tactic to use. I saw some great flowing football and some beautiful plays.

Last edited:
hey all,

I tested this tactic using "Mr. Langvatn's" Testing template and here are the results (TEAM A):

View attachment 383627

View attachment 383628

View attachment 383629

View attachment 383630

View attachment 383631

View attachment 383632

GSPG = 2.17
GAPG = 0.89

GSPG @H = 2.57
GAPG @H = 0.78

GSPG @A = 1.78
GAPG @A = 1.00

Not a TOP tactic but a very good one. A clear difference using this tactic at home compared to away. Only 3 corner goals scored all season tells me that set-pieces could use some upgrading. Creates a lot of key passes. Players cover a lot of ground (Stamina, Work rate). The AMC is the MAN in this tactic as you can see in the stats above. Creates good offence as you can tell and defense aint too shabby.

Overall a very fun tactic to use. I saw some great flowing football and some beautiful plays.

Thanks for that test analysis mate, like we've been saying we think this has alot of potential, at the moment it some games away were we need to improve the tactic I think

i will also look at the set pieces, ive tweaked them to what i normally use but doesnt seem to be working anymore for some reason

Last edited:
in those away games you drew could u see any ways we could improve or change to get that win mate?

sorry mate i dont look at the games would not be much help any way have not got a clue how to make a tac better thats why i dont mae them and this tac is dfo to make your amc play like a god

sorry mate i dont look at the games would not be much help any way have not got a clue how to make a tac better thats why i dont mae them and this tac is dfo to make your amc play like a god

It's ok mate, was just wondering what was happening in them, like arnt you creating many chances, are u getting dominated etc....