Forever Real Madrid Tactic Thread (Fm Korea)

Used the StueyRob tweak with Bilbao, 4th season.

After finishing 4th, 3rd and 4th in my first 3 seasons, I implemented this tactic and won the league with 103 points, losing only once all season (Madrid away)

I also won the Spanish cup and got to the CL semis before getting knocked out by City.

My squad is decent but as you would expect with the Basque rule there are at least 2 (and possibly 3) teams with better players in La Liga.

Used Att Movement at home and teamwork away.. have to say excellent tactic well done!

@StueyRob
Trying your tweak whit Inter so i have to ask you if the CBs have to be quick ones because Inter don't have quick CBs.
And pitch size?

Last edited:
Used translate but can't find any info, is it just plug & play or is there Oi's and shouts to implement??
plug & play mate, i never saw the wingers play so beautiful as they do with this tactic

Why are all the players mentalities on attacking the the cbs?

well im not sure if what im about to say is right, but i think the mentality has somehow to do with how ur team press the opposition, if u give ur cb very attacking mentality, and high&tigh press they will act like "hunting dogs", im not sure about this but i notice they press much tigher. anyways anakin is recognized by hes plug & play tacts, with crazy player settings, kinda breaks the engine. just try it u will see by urself ;)

just be sure u got a fast striker like higuain, maupay, vagner love type, and the mc's are more like a box-to-box mid, they will run up a lot of times and score a bunch also.

@StueyRob
Trying your tweak whit Inter so i have to ask you if the CBs have to be quick ones because Inter don't have quick CBs.
And pitch size?

not a must but would help just incase of a through ball that gets through, would say positioning, concentration, anticipation etc...thats what u need

I don't now but is not working with Inter just got sack.
Maybe because i use sunday league experience.

I don't now but is not working with Inter just got sack.
Maybe because i use sunday league experience.

possibly, having your teams respect is a major part of the game now, in having there respect they will respond better in team meeting, team talks and private chats resulting in good morale

plug & play mate, i never saw the wingers play so beautiful as they do with this tactic

what wingers did you play, left on right or right on left, did u use standard wingers or as inside forw and adv playm?
ta.

what wingers did you play, left on right or right on left, did u use standard wingers or as inside forw and adv playm?
ta.
left wing i used isco, cazorla, ozil and lamela, all scored and assist a lot but try to have a left wing of that type, right wingers i prefer more the inside foward cuz they cut inside, someone like baloteli, wallcott, insigne, hulk, i tried both, right feet and left feet on the right wing and both worked like a charm, this inside forward most of the times is your second best scorer ;)

im also using dat one since 3 days is doing wonders

Hi mate, could you possibly put a download link up please, I can't seem to sign up to the website for some reason?
Or could someone else if they see this please, much appreciated