Forever Real Madrid Tactic Thread (Fm Korea)

This thread has gone quiet. This tactic has been by far the most successful I have used.

Seaon 2 as chelsea won the league convincingly scoring 129 and conceding just 14 goals.

Thanks Stueyrob!!!

This thread has gone quiet. This tactic has been by far the most successful I have used.

Seaon 2 as chelsea won the league convincingly scoring 129 and conceding just 14 goals.

Thanks Stueyrob!!!

With what tweak? and did you use oi?

I don't really comment on tactics, but the 영원&Anakin's Dynamic-real-tweak.tac, which was mentioned here and shared here is absolutely one of the finest 4-1-2-2-1 / 4-3-3 tactics out there. I have used a lot of tactics and somehow I am always interested in how the screen/videos/matches look and this is a really nice free flowing tactics where you can really build your squad.

I have played with besiktas, turkish premier league and reach the semis in the champions league, that is quite the achievement for a team like besiktas :)

I know this is not the place for me to comment on the tactic, as there is an original thread on FM-korea, but I found the tactic here and I recommend it to everybody. I had to delete FM 2013 as I started ignoring more important things, so have no screenshots for you guys.

Anyone wants to try and recreate this tactic with wingers?

FINALLY!!! YAYYYYY!!! I managed to won the Champions League with my Dortmund side! Fourth season.

It's just my second one with FM13...thank you, my unknown korean friend, for this amazing tactic! Amnd many thanks to StueyRob as well for his nice tweaks.

Won the world cup with an inferior ageing england squad with this. Also got a prem and FA cup title with bournemouth. Tactic works great but i did read somewhere in this thread some suggested PPM's for the players but I cant find it again >.<

Anyone have suggestions for PPMs? Using stuey tweak.

left wing i used isco, cazorla, ozil and lamela, all scored and assist a lot but try to have a left wing of that type, right wingers i prefer more the inside foward cuz they cut inside, someone like baloteli, wallcott, insigne, hulk, i tried both, right feet and left feet on the right wing and both worked like a charm, this inside forward most of the times is your second best scorer ;)

Kokodot,

What kind of training did you use?

Trying this one out right now with Blackburn :)

cheers

i used atack HIGH, and att mov. cuz i want to score the max. possible, and i dont care if i let 1 or 2 goals in when i win 5-1 =)

Kokodot,

What kind of training did you use?

Trying this one out right now with Blackburn :)

cheers

Questions for SteueyRob, do you use your own tweak and do you use OI on the first page with your tweak? Thank you!

Questions for SteueyRob, do you use your own tweak and do you use OI on the first page with your tweak? Thank you!

Yes of course I use my own tweak and I use oi when against weaker teams mostly, on the 1st page are exactly what I use

Sorry I haven't been on lately, took a little break to prepare myself for fm14, will be making a similar tactic when the beta is released this week hopefully

What team talks and training is used on the Anakin version ?

I don't really comment on tactics, but the 영원&Anakin's Dynamic-real-tweak.tac, which was mentioned here and shared here is absolutely one of the finest 4-1-2-2-1 / 4-3-3 tactics out there. I have used a lot of tactics and somehow I am always interested in how the screen/videos/matches look and this is a really nice free flowing tactics where you can really build your squad.

I have played with besiktas, turkish premier league and reach the semis in the champions league, that is quite the achievement for a team like besiktas :)

I know this is not the place for me to comment on the tactic, as there is an original thread on FM-korea, but I found the tactic here and I recommend it to everybody. I had to delete FM 2013 as I started ignoring more important things, so have no screenshots for you guys.

What kind of training are you using with your Besiktas save? :)

cheers

Or,

You guys using Anakin tweak, what is the best training to use?

cheers to you alll!

<3