StueyRob

Reaction score
Today i present to you the remake of the very successful tactic from fm 13

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...rid-tactic-thread-football-manager-korea.html

Forever Real Madrid FM14

View attachment 462475

ive managed to translate the team and player instructions over into the tactic creation on fm14

ive kept all the roles as they were on the original tactic as i thought some new roles introduced on fm14 didnt really suit the tactic.

the tactic seems to work just like the original with the opposition not knowing what to do with your Adv Playmaker who is the key to this tactic

Training

Pre Season

View attachment 462471

Once tactic is fluid change to team cohesion for the rest of pre season

During Season

View attachment 462470

Individual Training

View attachment 462468

Results So Far

View attachment 462467

Opposition Instructions

I use my assistant due to his having decent tactical and defensive stats

Download

View attachment 462463

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Can this tactic be used with lesser teams?

Gonna give this a go with Spurs, just need a DLF, but I've targeted Alex from Coritiba for that role, has the perfect stats bar strength, I'll get Lewa in Jan if I can as he'd be perfect, hoping Soldado can do well in the CF role.

Anybody you think I should target for my Spurs side? Like your recommendations from your United save?

Gonna give this a go with Spurs, just need a DLF, but I've targeted Alex from Coritiba for that role, has the perfect stats bar strength, I'll get Lewa in Jan if I can as he'd be perfect, hoping Soldado can do well in the CF role.

Anybody you think I should target for my Spurs side? Like your recommendations from your United save?

not really mate, like u say just need strikers..try lamela or eriksen as adv playmaker

not really mate, like u say just need strikers..try lamela or eriksen as adv playmaker

Yeah that's what I'm training them as, got Lewa coming in, ?23m so that's me covered for a couple of years providing I can get CL.

A patch came out about 3 hours ago, however I think you made this thread after, guy's probably confused.

But if the save/tactic was made beforehand then it would matter, hence asking about the patch, I could have created a tactic as soon as the beta was available and only released it now, then it wouldn't be on the new patch.

A patch came out about 3 hours ago, however I think you made this thread after, guy's probably confused.

ohh ryte, didnt notice a patch had been release, bit weird releasing 1 for a beta though?

but yeahs seems to be ok :)

ohh ryte, didnt notice a patch had been release, bit weird releasing 1 for a beta though?

but yeahs seems to be ok :)

They had to, the defender issues we're beyond a joke.

Last edited: