Former players becoming prominent managers?

Jinsgin

Reaction score
I just saw when I was looking through my brum best 11 history that lee bowyer is now manager of yeovil town, with 19 tactical attribute. I was wondering if any of you guys have gotten a long way into a save and witnessed one of your best players become a prominent manager

Had van der sar as a goalkeeping coach once he retired at Manchester united but he wouldnt take a wave cut so let his contract run down and then he was appointed Roma
Manager bought some players off me actually lol

get too about the 4th 5th season and their are loads of former players as managers/coaches. i had Heskey as an attaking coach and his attaking stat was 20!!!

sorry but can't remember which season, but Zola became an outstanding manager. Man management, tactical, everything was excellent. Only found out when i tried to find out why kept losin to the git lol.

But I havent really had any of my own players become good managers, just excellent coachs so far, but so far in theyre regens.

Henry became an amazing manager at Fiorentina, something like a 70% win ratio after 2 seasons as manager

Lionel Messi is coaching Braga in my game. Not doing bad, hes second, considering im first.

Ronaldinho is coaching Pumas in my save!

Leighton O'brien in the US. He was a great Center Mid for my old club, when I sacked my Asst. Manager and put an advert up, he applied for the job and had some pretty good stats too.

In my game, also, Tonel from Zagreb is managing Atletico de Madrid. Iaquinta is managing palermo, Michael Owen is managing reading, and many others that i can't remember.

Del Piero is Barcelona Manager.
Michael Owen is Dagenham & Redbridge Manager.
Paul Scholes is Manchester City Manager.
Craig Bellamy is Liverpool Manager.
Luis Boa Morte is Newcastle Manager.
Dean Kiely is England Manager.

Ivica Olic is managing Ukraine, and also managed Dinamo Kiev. Maniche is managing Rio Ave, Park ji sung is managing benfica. Damien Duff is managing Manchester united.

I reached 2018 in my last game and Rio Ferdinand became Aston Villa manager and did a pretty good job until a new board took over and they sacked him in favour of another ex-player of mine Juan Riquelme who was my ***. Manager at the time.

Players that weren't mine but I remember getting big jobs were Ronaldinho being Brazil manager and Drogba becoming Ivory Coast Manager.

Jay Lloyd Samuel is amazing at Juventus on my save, keeps beating me in the Champs League Final!! Three seasons in a row! CCCUUUUMMMMMM OOOOONNNNNN!!!!!

Hatem Trabelsi always ends up as a manager in the Championship. :p

Emile Heskey gaining promotion with Burnley in his first seasonXD

Deco is Porto's Manager, alot of portuguese players are also managing LL clubs, Maniche is managing a first division club.