Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Formia's Fantasy Kit Pack Thread

Formia

Jun 3, 2010
Formia's Fantasy Kit Pack Thread

Here I will be posting up fantasy kit packs for different leagues. All kits will be in the FB style. I will be posting some examples as I make the packs, and once they are finished they will be available to download in this post by clicking on the league name.

Please let me know what you think.

Ligue 1 - DONE

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

First tasters from the Ligue 1 pack. I will be doing three kits for each team, by the way.

Marseille H/A

Last edited:

Formia

Jun 3, 2010
A few more examples.

Montpellier T

PSG H/A

---------- Post added 15/04/2011 at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was 13/04/2011 at 05:04 PM ----------

Monaco Third

Saint Etienne Home

J

jmoser

Wow these are actually amazing, and the best part is that as far as I can tell you have made all of these designs entirely on your own. Those lens kits are both very nice. The Marseille away kit is amazing. But my favorite so far has to be that magnificent St. Etienne kit. I'll be downloading these for my Monaco save although I'm not to keen on the modification that you made to the FB template on the monaco kit. Hopefully the home and away will have the regular sleeves. :p Oh, and I can't wait to see what you do for Lyon, seeing as they have had some pretty wild shirts of late.

Formia

Jun 3, 2010
Thanks, it means alot. I could re-do the Monaco kits, seeing as they are the ones you will be looking at every match (they all had those sleeves). And unfortunately the main design for the Lens template I didn't make myself :p.

*Jones*

Pikachuuuuuuuu
Dec 28, 2009
these are all amazing. Some pretty awesome designs. Wish I could pen tool as good as you haha

expect the rest to be just as good from one of the best kitmakers on the site.

Formia

Jun 3, 2010
these are all amazing. Some pretty awesome designs. Wish I could pen tool as good as you haha

expect the rest to be just as good from one of the best kitmakers on the site.

Although I have never learned to use the pen tool, I use the polygonal lasso tool and just cut the shapes out of the base layer.

J

jmoser

Thanks, it means alot. I could re-do the Monaco kits, seeing as they are the ones you will be looking at every match (they all had those sleeves). And unfortunately the main design for the Lens template I didn't make myself :p.
Nah mate you don't have to redo them, I'm sure I would get used to it. And even if you didn't make them on your own, those Lens kits still look awesome.

Formia

Jun 3, 2010
Sorry about the lack of activity, but I have decided to try and get this finished.

Bordeaux H/A/T

Formia

Jun 3, 2010
Almost done. A few more tasters:

Auxerre H/A/T

Caen H/A

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Everything is completed and I have uploaded the file to the site, but I think I have to wait for it to be approved. Once it has I will provide the link.

---------- Post added 10/05/2011 at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was 09/05/2011 at 08:30 PM ----------

Ligue 1 Kitpack is now released.

Download HERE

If there are any problems, just let me know.

Munroe

Jan 5, 2011
I've put it in my Graphics>Kits folder, but it's not showing up at all & I've reloaded it twice.

Formia

Jun 3, 2010
If anybody knows what the problem is and how to fix it I will, but unfortunately I have no idea.

---------- Post added 11/05/2011 at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was 10/05/2011 at 04:37 PM ----------

Has anybody been able to get it to work?

Pessh

Jul 7, 2010
Fixing it now, appears to be the config, seems fine but doesn't work and after editing both the config and kit file names I've got it working

Formia

Jun 3, 2010
That's great, would you be able to send me a link to the altered version? I didn't realise the kit names were important.