Formia's Fantasy Kit Pack Thread

Formia

Reaction score
Formia's Fantasy Kit Pack Thread

Here I will be posting up fantasy kit packs for different leagues. All kits will be in the FB style. I will be posting some examples as I make the packs, and once they are finished they will be available to download in this post by clicking on the league name.

Please let me know what you think.

22px-Flag_of_France.svg.png
Ligue 1 - DONE

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

First tasters from the Ligue 1 pack. I will be doing three kits for each team, by the way.

Marseille H/A

marseillehome.png
marseilleaway.png

Last edited:
Cracking OM kits. I use FM2D so won't download but good luck anyway :)

nice marseille kits :) i think fb kits have to be 250 x 250

A few more examples.

Montpellier T

montpellierthird.png

PSG H/A

psghome.png
psgaway.png

---------- Post added 15/04/2011 at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was 13/04/2011 at 05:04 PM ----------

Monaco Third

monacothird.png

Saint Etienne Home

saintetiennehome.png

Lens H/T

lenshomez.png
lensthird.png

I am now half way through the Ligue 1 pack. Any feedback?

Wow these are actually amazing, and the best part is that as far as I can tell you have made all of these designs entirely on your own. Those lens kits are both very nice. The Marseille away kit is amazing. But my favorite so far has to be that magnificent St. Etienne kit. I'll be downloading these for my Monaco save although I'm not to keen on the modification that you made to the FB template on the monaco kit. Hopefully the home and away will have the regular sleeves. :p Oh, and I can't wait to see what you do for Lyon, seeing as they have had some pretty wild shirts of late.

Thanks, it means alot. I could re-do the Monaco kits, seeing as they are the ones you will be looking at every match (they all had those sleeves). And unfortunately the main design for the Lens template I didn't make myself :p.

these are all amazing. Some pretty awesome designs. Wish I could pen tool as good as you haha

expect the rest to be just as good from one of the best kitmakers on the site.

these are all amazing. Some pretty awesome designs. Wish I could pen tool as good as you haha

expect the rest to be just as good from one of the best kitmakers on the site.

Although I have never learned to use the pen tool, I use the polygonal lasso tool and just cut the shapes out of the base layer.

Thanks, it means alot. I could re-do the Monaco kits, seeing as they are the ones you will be looking at every match (they all had those sleeves). And unfortunately the main design for the Lens template I didn't make myself :p.

Nah mate you don't have to redo them, I'm sure I would get used to it. And even if you didn't make them on your own, those Lens kits still look awesome.

Sorry about the lack of activity, but I have decided to try and get this finished.

Bordeaux H/A/T

bordeauxhome.png
bordeauxaway.png
bordeauxthirdf.png

nice marseille kits :) i think fb kits have to be 250 x 250

I glad I've seen this, I put the Fulham kits I made in my game at 160x160 and they looked pretty dull so I'm guessing this is why.

Almost done. A few more tasters:

Auxerre H/A/T

AuxerreHome.png
AuxerreAway.png
AuxerreThird.png

Caen H/A

CaenHome.png
CaenAway.png

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Everything is completed and I have uploaded the file to the site, but I think I have to wait for it to be approved. Once it has I will provide the link.

---------- Post added 10/05/2011 at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was 09/05/2011 at 08:30 PM ----------

Ligue 1 Kitpack is now released.

Download HERE

If there are any problems, just let me know.

I've put it in my Graphics>Kits folder, but it's not showing up at all & I've reloaded it twice.

Sorry, I've never personally put kits into the game. Have you extracted it?

If anybody knows what the problem is and how to fix it I will, but unfortunately I have no idea.

---------- Post added 11/05/2011 at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was 10/05/2011 at 04:37 PM ----------

Has anybody been able to get it to work?

Fixing it now, appears to be the config, seems fine but doesn't work and after editing both the config and kit file names I've got it working

That's great, would you be able to send me a link to the altered version? I didn't realise the kit names were important.