Forster: I’m up here, Fabio

• Thread starter Thread starter Shay Given
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 5K
The big man played well today, maybe could have done better for the first goal but he made 2/3 unbelievable saves.

Forster was faultless today, even blaming him at all for Davis' goal is incredibly harsh.

Forster was faultless today, even blaming him at all for Davis' goal is incredibly harsh.
He is a big guy and that shot had very little power in it, I thought he could have maybe stretched to it tbh.
But it was mainly Mulgrew at fault.

He is a big guy and that shot had very little power in it, I thought he could have maybe stretched to it tbh.
But it was mainly Mulgrew at fault.

Yeah, I suppose, but I'm a big guy who plays in goals, and the bigger you are, the harder it is to get to ground quick enough. He does have to take some blame, but Mulgrew should've closed Davis down. :S

Yeah, I suppose, but I'm a big guy who plays in goals, and the bigger you are, the harder it is to get to ground quick enough. He does have to take some blame, but Mulgrew should've closed Davis down. :S

That save from the Jelavic free-kick was world-class.

I only saw the extra time (didn't realise it was on BBC website :'( ). Are there any highlights up anywhere yet? Want to see these saves.

In all fairness, I don't rate Stockdale at all- Made so many mistakes last season :S

Back