Forza Milan!!! A Guide to Manage the Most Succesful Club.

I've signed Der Stegen (GK), Sime Vrsaljko (RB), Prestia (CB), Niang (CF), Couilabily (CF) and got Daniel Sturridge on a year long loan. Could do with getting in some new midfielders too but I'm down to about £3m to spend. Need to lower some wages during the transfer window to free up some cash

Mexes is the one you should sell, but he's not that easy to sell because his high salary :(
his ability is declining because of his injury...

Try to sign Bonaventura from Atalanta, he turns out excellent!
going to scout him now...
thanks for the info, mate :)

Well the usual italian midfielders: Bertolacci & Poli.

Usually he's only on loan for first season and then goes back to Sampdoria.

Mexes is the one you should sell, but he's not that easy to sell because his high salary :(
his ability is declining because of his injury...
Yeah, I'll probably keep him for the season or maybe try and offload him in January. There are a few players with higher salaries than I'd like them to have. Gonna try and slowly bring in some youth to te squad while keeping the main nucleus til tragedy retire/leave on a free.

I'll check out those suggested players too. Not at home at the minute so will scout them later. Kinda hoping to sign Aaron Ramsey if I get enough cash in the 2nd season

Signed him on FIFA, he's lethal! Top scorer in Premier League twice. When I get bored of my Sporting save, I'll definitely use this guide, AC are my favourite Italian team!

btw, during his scoring hype, i lost and drew 3 times in the north London derby in 1 season alone because of him. he's so good!!!

3. Why do you drill crosses ? Aint Zlatan a big beast in the air ? Or is it because, if one of the wingers FLOAT a cross, it invariably ends up on the head of your other side winger, who is unable to compete for the ball as he is small.... And if you DRILL a cross it ends up somewhere near Zlatan who can then tap it in ? If cross is aimed at TARGET MAN does it work better ?

revised
just found out that playing Ibra as a Target Man/Att and Default crossing (which means, crosses aimed at Target Man) on both formations makes the tactic better...

I have been tweaking around your tactical set up and noticed the following:

1. When playing in a 102 x 65 pitch ( short, narrow pitch ), changing the wingers to advanced playmakers attack and changing complete forward to Adv Forward attack works better ( high tempo, short passing, good width and a slightly deep line )

2. When playing in a 105 x 68-70 pitch ( long, wide pitch ), changing the complete forward duty to support, along with changing the role of advanced playmaker attack to CM attack works better ( slow tempo, passing - somewhere in the middle, narrow width, and normal d line )

I have been tweaking around your tactical set up and noticed the following:

1. When playing in a 102 x 65 pitch ( short, narrow pitch ), changing the wingers to advanced playmakers attack and changing complete forward to Adv Forward attack works better ( high tempo, short passing, good width and a slightly deep line )

2. When playing in a 105 x 68-70 pitch ( long, wide pitch ), changing the complete forward duty to support, along with changing the role of advanced playmaker attack to CM attack works better ( slow tempo, passing - somewhere in the middle, narrow width, and normal d line )

wow, great :)
thanks mate :)

by the way, which formation that you tweaked?

@bijak : bro udah saya terapin taktik mu di game tapi kok mainnya jelek yah...masalah selalu di finishing jelek .

(translate)

@bijak : I've tried your tactic in my save game but, they play so bad.....yes i've got about 56-67% in possesion but my strikers really but at finishing...what should i do....??

@bijak : bro udah saya terapin taktik mu di game tapi kok mainnya jelek yah...masalah selalu di finishing jelek .

(translate)

@bijak : I've tried your tactic in my save game but, they play so bad.....yes i've got about 56-67% in possesion but my strikers really but at finishing...what should i do....??

hmm, maybe try some rotation?
playing Pato on ST position in that tactic is worth trying (as a Complete Forward/Att or Target Man/Att, set as Primary Target Man, and supply to feet)

Realy good guide.

And like you are saying the old guys on the team have to go, is true.
Nesta, Guttaso and abrosini is worth keeping the rest have to go fast or else u trow away alot of money in players that wont do the job they are payed to do.

But I wanted to ask u about the tactics, witch one of em is to be the main one? always been into 433 with milan but i cant seem to get that tactic to work the first year or so

Realy good guide.

And like you are saying the old guys on the team have to go, is true.
Nesta, Guttaso and abrosini is worth keeping the rest have to go fast or else u trow away alot of money in players that wont do the job they are payed to do.

But I wanted to ask u about the tactics, witch one of em is to be the main one? always been into 433 with milan but i cant seem to get that tactic to work the first year or so

you can use 4-3-3 for years without any noticeable problem as long as you have Pato retrained as AMR