i have a problem with deep lying forward cause my players dont fit that role and i cant afford any good one is it possible to change that role?

Anyone know what the training and match,prep ? pls

Chrissy dude sory 2 ask, Don't want 2 rush u but when will u update the 1st post ?

Just typing up analysis tonight. Just have 101 things on. Through the tactic out for folks to enjoy. This will be my LAST despite the patch. It should be patch proof.

Give it a week and folk will also be creating very similar tactics. I have worked something out.

Last edited:
I've officially given up now. Dominating every game in terms of chances with this tactic but continuing to lose/draw every game even 100% fluid. Playing as Villa in the 3rd season with a very decent starting 11. Finished 4th first season using your Under Pressure but I've gone backwards ever since. Frustrating isn't the word!

This isn't a dig at all because thanks to your hard work, I have had a lot of enjoyment using your tactics. Perhaps the update will help.

Last edited:
Dude, piav, if you are dominating in terms of chances its your strikers that are misfiring. Try "work into the box". That helps for lower league teams as will be included int he write up.

Gerrin! Been waiting for this! Will run it along side your Under Pressure tactic!

Only looked at the settings and roles in the tactic last night. Seems very "less is more" - have not tried it yey - but looking forward to try it. Just need a ML... Using very offensive players on AML :)

Will give some feedback when played some matches in the weekend!

Concede a few more goals than the other tactic in use (under pressure 14,2) - but seems very good. Scoring a lot og goals and playing good football.

8 games - 6 wins, 2 draws. One of the draws was a final - won in extra time (with 2 goals)
Very nice work - yet again

Opening post updated. Expect a few folk to get arsey about it. Tough.