hmm. got a bit bored with the 3 at the back setup, also I'm thinking of starting a new, only-Liverpool save, I might give this one a go as well. for some reason I haven't really noticed this tactic so far, but it seems promising... no wingers are always a plus for me :p

I might have a new favorite in this one, at least it's almost perfect for the default Liverpool squad, all my best players can play on their impact positions. (I once again lost to Arsenal at home and once again that's my only defeat so far, what the **** is going on with that particular matchup :D)

I might have a new favorite in this one, at least it's almost perfect for the default Liverpool squad, all my best players can play on their impact positions. (I once again lost to Arsenal at home and once again that's my only defeat so far, what the **** is going on with that particular matchup :D)

Great to hear! I took a lot from this one for my new tactic, which will be my last FM16 tactic, but it's as close to a game breaker as we're gonna get this year ;)

wonder if the BWM's role could be tweaked so that he actually does something other than get a yellow card per match and also frequently sent off :p not really a big issue as the tactic works as it is it just irks me a bit that this one guy constantly gets poor ratings without seemingly contributing anything. tried a CM with defense duty with and without hard tackling, didn't seem to be any better :D

What's your starting 11 pal

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

What's your starting 11 pal

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I actually abandoned that save after a while but as far as I remember my most used 11 was Migs - Clyne, Skrtel, Sakho, Moreno - Allen, Lucas, Hendo - Coutinho, Studge, Firmino tho I rotated quite a lot. anyway I retrained the creative AM's such as Coutinho and Lallana to F9's, they did pretty well, but the classic strikers like Benteke or Ings did too.