Mexico to grab a draw for me. France are poor

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:59 PM ----------

is this tonight as its not on the tv

Its not available for you us 6 billion others can watch it :p

Oh yeah Spain LOST

Mexico to grab a draw for me. France are poor

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:59 PM ----------

Its not available for you us 6 billion others can watch it :p

Oh yeah Spain LOST

Who cares if Spain lost, it's the France vs Mexico thread.

I see a French win, they need something IMO and Ribery could be key.

Calum, the match is tomorrow at 12.30.

Who cares if Spain lost, it's the France vs Mexico thread.

I see a French win, they need something IMO and Ribery could be key.

Calum, the match is tomorrow at 12.30.

calm down its only a joke :p

calm down its only a joke :p

It's also off-topic.

I don't understand why everyone is against him for supporting Spain, it's his choice!

Anyway, I think Ribery will be key to France tomorrow, his pace could really cause some problems. Anyone know if Henry is expected to start or not?..

Anyone know if Henry is expected to start or not?..

Don't know but guess not ... Anelka and Govou in starting line-up for last match and Gignac came on for Anelka. Henry not the best but I think he should be in the starting XI instead of Govou.

Domenech has such a talented squad but epically fails to recreate the flair and tenacity of previous tournaments, namely the last world cup, he failed to notice that for 80 minutes Govou had done absolutely nothing and when he finally took him off, he didn't change formation, just played Malouda out of position. He's just like the ****** Cameroonian Manager who played Eto'o on the right wing. Domenech has lost the confidence of his squad for me, not helped by his spat with Florent Malouda and i think Mexico might nick it, 2-1 Mexico i'm going for, must win for France, depending on tonight's result and they'll give it their all, but Mexico are too quick and they'll pass them to death.

Lol sorry I'm running several World Cup threads currently got confused :D

France are terrible, but Mexico don't have an established goal threat, maybe a 1-0 scoreline to the El Tri ?

Come on Mexico knock the Frogs out Uruaguy and Mexico to go through :D

The French squad will probably start to ignore their coach, which will lead them to a 1-0 win over Mexico. Although i´d like Mexico to grab 3 points, even if that would mean that i´d lose my bet.

1-1 if Ochoa is in goal. If not 3-1 France. Mexico keeper is dire... :)

I seriously hope Mexico win. The sooner France are out the better. I dont want them doing what they did in Germany 06 and boring their way to the final,then making it the most boring final ever. (except Zidane's headbutt off course)

Mexico plzz do it !! I hate France and I'm happy if they wont go through but if they lose out, then it's bad that we wont see big stars like Gourcuff, Ribery etc. etc. in the later stages.

But I'll get over it and

C'mon Mexico !!!

Mexico plzz do it !! I hate France and I'm happy if they wont go through but if they lose out, then it's bad that we wont see big stars like Gourcuff, Ribery etc. etc. in the later stages.

But I'll get over it and

C'mon Mexico !!!
There is no point having those stars anyway because Domenech wont let them play with freedom. Apparently Malouda tried to kick **** out of him last week. How this guy has kept his job so long is a miracle.

Last edited: