I think I opted for a 1-0 or 2-0 France win on the Prediction League.

1-0 to france, if players ignore their coach orders.

Last edited:
Will be a draw, probably 0-0...France have been very dissapointing..they'll struggle to get a goal, as wil mexico..but saying that, the second round of matches have looked far more promising, and since Brazil game, every game since has been quite entertaining, chile-Honduras and argentina earlier were great...I can see gio dos santos giving evra a run around
But why the frack is Perez playing in goal, when they have Ochoa?? I know he's prob not as good in real life as he is in fm, but he must be better than that keeper who is faaar to small for a keeper, and looks slow...and why in't diaby in the starting lineup? he was france's best player against uryguay....hmm

ribery is probably the most overrated player in the world at the mo. Cant see what all the hype was about.

im liking the way this game has started bot defences are shocking and both teams are playing counter attaking football. this could be another high scoring match hopefully.

Evra's a legend. XD

Single tear on the cheek as he sings the national anthem.:wub:

I don't like france but i don't want them to fail seeing as evra is captain. :)

i said it would the other day didnt i lol. sad news for vela. is it me or has abou diaby actually turned out to be a really good player???
lol yeah you did.

he's looked immense, never looked particularly good at arsenal but that might be because everyone around him was pretty good, barring the keeper. he's certainly shown more fight than the rest of the french team.

lol yeah you did.

he's looked immense, never looked particularly good at arsenal but that might be because everyone around him was pretty good, barring the keeper. he's certainly shown more fight than the rest of the french team.

free kicks have been shocking so far in this tornement get me on that pitch lol only joking obviously.

wenger probably shakin' his head real bad right now seein' france from the comment. box
dayum