Hope people who think we would have lost in that match to France can now see we would have giving a better account of ourselves, They have the better talent but we have a great team - spirit, a world class manager and a whole country that gets behind the team, France have none of that

oh dear...what has happened to France, they have great players, but a rubbish team...loving this mexico side though..up front they're amazing, and so young..them and Chile have been similar - both exciting, fresh and flairy...Abidal has been so bad it's embarrassing
the difference is that chile have a brilliant and tactically astute manager, france have a numpty

France are the one team that "deserve" not to go through to the last 16, cheated their way into it, and are playing *****, England beat Mexico, Mexico beating France 2-0 so according to statistics, England should beat France 3-0. Nice:D

I feel bad for evra. XD

France are ****** terrible.

Honestly think ireland would have done a lot better.:$

but even still evra has not been half the player he is for man utd. like its been said france have amazing players but are not a good side.

Hope people who think we would have lost in that match to France can now see we would have giving a better account of ourselves, They have the better talent but we have a great team - spirit, a world class manager and a whole country that gets behind the team, France have none of that
i would have preferred ireland, just to see dunne at the world cup

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

but even still evra has not been half the player he is for man utd. like its been said france have amazing players but are not a good side.
blanc has a big task ahead of him. can see a fair few players dropped after this

i would have preferred ireland, just to see dunne at the world cup

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

blanc has a big task ahead of him. can see a fair few players dropped after this

Why's that man? About Dunne ..

Yeah evra's not been at his best.
Probably tired after such a long season for him. He started almost every game for us this season.

Poor old Thierry, almost certainly his last major international tournament and he's left on the bench for most of the game, and Gignac picked ahead of him even then, he has done absolutely nothing, as an Arsenal fan, i'd love for Henry to come on and do something (sorry Ireland fans!).

Still, this is a brilliant game, and i take almost everything i said about a disappointing tournament as far back, the second round has been awesome so far, France have been absolutely dreadful, not just in this game, but generally, lucky to be here, deserve to go out like this.
Well.Done.Mexico​

Agree with you,I would love to see Ireland but mighty Henry can play with his hands but now its confirmed that they didn't deserved this WC

Yeah evra's not been at his best.
Probably tired after such a long season for him. He started almost every game for us this season.
think he started all 38 premiership games,

Mexico and Uruguay may settle for a draw but they will realise the team which finished 2nd will probably play Argentina in the next round.

haha this is what you get france for cheating your way to the world cup :D

i bet arsene wengers happy, half of his team is getting some rest and the other half im sure he will try and sign as they are french lol.

Dear France,

This is karma

**** You,
England

alterico_2008_12_16_see_you_later.jpg
FRANCE

MEXICO!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOO! I sang 'Come on you boys in green' all through the match! Mexico have avenged us :)

That just proves that republic of ireland should have been there instead.

Thierry henry deserved to rot on the bench, he is a cheating scum

p.s. France are ****