the french media are going to destroy this side

That just proves that republic of ireland should have been there instead.

Thierry henry deserved to rot on the bench, he is a cheating scum

p.s. France are ****

Cheers man :) Yeah we deserved to be there :( I wish....but Mexico are the 'Boys in Green' in my eyes for the duration of this World Cup!

So glad Mexico won, France were just absolutely dreadful and don't deserve to even be in the World Cup let alone progress. Domenech is a disgrace and showed no passion whatsoever during the whole game, the Mexico coach made telling substitutions and Blanco proved that age isn't everything and I think Henry could possibly have galvanised the French side a little bit. Still so glad to see they have very very little chance of qualification.

Giovani Dos Santos had a good game, Mexico looked very sharp and had nice quick passing. France on the other hand............. Need I say more?

The only two players I thought played well in the two games are Toulalan and Diaby. The rest were hopeless and led by a man who didn't know what he was doing.

and to think the media were going mental over our "unconvincing" win against them. a classice example of how games arent won on paper

its brilliant knowone is backing the french lol. i love it.

France cheated their way to the world cup only to embarrass themselves even further, haha what a shame.

And it's pretty obvious none of them even care.

France cheated their way to the world cup only to embarrass themselves even further, haha what a shame.

And it's pretty obvious none of them even care.

It's the total lack of commitment or any kind of desire whatsoever to do something for the team that amazed me. It's crazy when you consider that they are playing for their country and not ever bothering to break a sweat when most people would give everything to be in their position. As I said before though glad to see them up ***** creek and puts the England performances sharply into perspective.

It's the total lack of commitment or any kind of desire whatsoever to do something for the team that amazed me. It's crazy when you consider that they are playing for their country and not ever bothering to break a sweat when most people would give everything to be in their position. As I said before though glad to see them up ***** creek and puts the England performances sharply into perspective.
Well I guess it shows they care more about their differences with Domenech than they do for their country. And even if they don't care about their country, at least have a little self pride instead of looking like idiots in front of millions of people.

France were shocking, no-one played well, and Mexico deserved the win, and will win the group.

Anybody hear Roy Hodgson saying Algeria instead of Mexico before the match in the studio? That was an awkward couple of minutes as he kept rambling on about the wrong team.
I heard it,i cringed. Roy is fast becoming the new Bobby Robson.

did anyone here that ribery and anelka forced domenich (sp) to put gourcuff on the bench and ribery tried to injure him in training because they dont like him?
+ did you see the french sub laughing wilst warming up during the match, they really didntt give a f**k about it?

Last edited:
did anyone here that ribery and anelka forced domenich (sp) to put gourcuff on the bench and ribery tried to injure him in training because they dont like him?
+ did you see the french sub laughing wilst warming up they really didntt give a f**k about it?
Seriously? o_O

Where did you hear that?

Great result for Mexico, I think Uruguay and Mexico will qualify from this group.

Don't know what Domenech was hoping for by trying to play Anelka and Ribery in roles they just don't suit, and leaving player's who DO suit those roles (Henry and Gourcuff) on the bench.

Quality goal from Chicharito and Blanco's penalty was class :) Positive to note that the Mexican defense looked rock solid all game! Marquez once again played brilliantly, and dos Santos is close to breaking open in this tournament, his movement and close control is excellent.

Dark horses for the tournament!?!

heard it on newstalk (a radio station in ireland) they had a french journalist on straight after the match and he was said this