DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
The France squad today refused to train ahead of their crunch match with hosts South Africa, signalling even more turmoil within the squad.

Source:
View attachment 77410
BBC Sport

Your thoughts on the future of the squad?..

Imagine they went on to win the World Cup after all of this.. LOL.

Idiots you hate your coach that much that you will refuse to train i would get if one or two did but the whole squad? Immature they are.

Why don't they just play football like they are supposed to?

its just pointless, he's already sacked anyway

Because they're extra special (A)

It'll be a nearly new squad anyway after this tournament. I don't see Gallas, Anelka, Henry and about 4-5 others coming back. Sad really. You have so many teams who are playing for peanuts and literally going above and beyond for their countries and then you get a unproffessional display for the ages like this.

Imagine they went on to win the World Cup after all of this.. LOL.

To be fair, the players have the attributes and skill to win the World Cup, but obviously not the correct attitude. Grow up and play proper World Cup football!

I'd wait until this is confirmed in an article, but if it is true then the attitude of the players is shocking. It should be an honour to wear the national shirt, and to have players acting like Anelka is a disgrace.

Would anyone be surprised if they forfeit just to dump more **** on Domenech and the French fans?

Funny how people are making assumptions when they don't even know what's going on.

If it's the WHOLE squad then it must be something big.

Imagine if they didn't turn up for their last game :O They would most certaintly be banned for the next world cup me thinks.

If this is true the only reputation they damage is there self , playing for your country is an honour not a job u don't just walk out when things are tough

There's prob more to this that we dont know yet.

Probably a rift between a large group of the players and the manager or something?

Funny how people are making assumptions when they don't even know what's going on.

There's prob more to this that we dont know yet.

Probably a rift between a large group of the players and the manager or something?

Basically the fitness coach sold the story to the press about Anelka swearing to Domenech and basically the whole squad has gone on strike because of it :p

It is, apperntly Anelka used the last of the milk this morning before leaving.