fair play to them, you can see the players get on well its just that gimp of a manager.

Which underlines how much of a bunch of douchebags the French squad are for making a guy an 'outcast' because he's not an idiot.
well considering gourcuffs manager is taking over, some of them could be on their way out

Dont know about that a lot of of the players allegedly involved are top tier talent. It's not fair to name names as I'm getting this second hand from a french mate who's getting it off a french forum. But IF it is true Blanc has some tough decisions to make. But if he's as good and respected as they say he is - he could make it work

They should get Zidane as a coach, no joke. He'd put them in line, if not; boom headbutt.

Good to see that other teams other than England are struggling.

Blanc will put them dicks straight, **** Anelka he is *****, **** all the egos. Get them all out,

Start again for France, base the team around Benzema who i cant beileve isnt there.

I'd give anything to be picked to represent my country at a World Cup... Ungrateful, over-paid.. Arseholes.

Blanc will put them dicks straight, **** Anelka he is *****, **** all the egos. Get them all out,

Start again for France, base the team around Benzema who i cant beileve isnt there.

anelka is ***** at international level but thats it lol. but i agree.

england are always **** anyway
what has this got to do with england? pipe down

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

i cant belive he took the horribly out of form govou over the inform nasri

really though I wonder, I've not seen or heard one player defend Domenech who is ****, but still even the shittiest manager usually has one or two supporters. If a bad situation is made worse by inept management can you really expect any sort of good result? The more I read the more I kind of sympathise with the players because it's just how **** he has been, both tactically and man management wise. I mean the term "****" seems to make the stuff I'm reading sound good

Last edited:
I wouldn't say Domenech's tactics are bad, but his man management skills are horrible and some members of the France team are such egos. He just can't get the team to carry out his tactical vision as they don't give him any respect.

This makes me even more sad about not getting to the world cup because I love watching ireland at a world cup and now the French dont even dont want to be there.
Fifa there is still time to swap:p:p