Latest match...

View attachment 164566

Weakest team in the league

Fixtures since the beginning of this tactic

View attachment 164562

We have played 5 matches less than Real Madrid which equals 15 so max points in the league

Goal average

View attachment 164561

6 on average in 32 matches :) - I think it can be done better if they converted more of their chances, but I really can't complain can I :)

I hope you guys get this to work - but it is probably a regent tactic meaning the best of the best - the zero CF works a treat on all players it seems as long as the jobs for the different positions is well defined and the players are capable of doing the jobs.

I forgot to say, but happy easter to all - cheers

My team needs more time with this tactic,but nice results indeed. I have to adjust the defence maybe. And now im working in other tactic. Not a spectacular one at the moment,lets see what happend. I will post it if I think it deserve it ;)

Your defence alone could be the problem - I would look in the direction of these:

Dede
Mangala
Zouma

Kara mbotj
Hummels
David Luiz
Laporte
Caulker
Smalling
Frederik Sorensen
S. Strandberg
A.Romagnoli

Torres is that Fernando Torres?

Look to get Neal Maupay - Lewandowski :) - A.Cornelius - Helenius - Pohjanpalo - David Costa - Hervin Ongenda - Focus on superstar regents only Maupay Lewandowski and D.Costa will be able to compete with those - player types like Mandzukic and D.Costa is good to use as the strikers.

I don't want to dictate your game - but Lahm is one of the best right wingbacks their is - maybe he could be retrained as a MR - I have tried him as a wingback and he's an absolute wonderful player, but not as central defender :)

Anyway let me know how you go

Cheers

planned to revamp the defense after 1 season, to get the wage budget increased. As of now, it is almost near limit. Hm, good point on Lahm, maybe i will try that. Yes it is, fernando torres from chelsea with the watered down stats, he is the most consistent scorer for me, even with his lousy stats. In my older save, with modification boost to his professionalism and regular playing time, he can regain most of his stats.

now i'm changing to 50% def positioning to see whether that helps. Probably, going only commentary on match day or instant result for a couple of games, always has severe anxiety whenever i see they ****** the ball, and hoof precisely to their forward players, haha.

planned to revamp the defense after 1 season, to get the wage budget increased. As of now, it is almost near limit. Hm, good point on Lahm, maybe i will try that. Yes it is, fernando torres from chelsea with the watered down stats, he is the most consistent scorer for me, even with his lousy stats. In my older save, with modification boost to his professionalism and regular playing time, he can regain most of his stats.

now i'm changing to 50% def positioning to see whether that helps. Probably, going only commentary on match day or instant result for a couple of games, always has severe anxiety whenever i see they ****** the ball, and hoof precisely to their forward players, haha.

The defenders shouldn't hoof the ball - only the centre defender are set to play the long pass, but its also expected that his passing ability is very high his creativity and his decisions 16+. If the other defenders play long balls I will suggest to give them creative freedom =10 as that give them some alternative and still follow instructions - in my experience defensive positioning is not worth it - it should either be teamwork or attacking movement - if your team cohesion is still low it will effect the performances - to help it improve go teamwork and a slight performance boost will be made to the match engine - and your overall team cohesion will raise faster - when at extremely strong understanding attacking movement all the way - it performs better than teamwork and defensive positioning - if you find it that results are inconsistant still its a player problem - which to be honest it probably is.

Cheers mate

4-1-4-1_Under_Pressure_modified by Jesau

View attachment 164183

View attachment 164182

View attachment 164181

Same formation as the Rock classic - but with mostly different settings simular to under pressure 352. I realize that many people don't like playing with 1 striker myself included, but if you are one that don't care about that this formation and tactic will get you alot of joy. I saw several double digits a 12-1 a 10-0 a 11-1 a 0-9 win many 6-0 - it was not micro managed so no resting of the players or private talks - so I imagine this would be even more succesful if micro managing as well. It beat Man city away 0-1 man city had zero chances. at home that match was won 5-0.

I know I have released several 4141 tactics in the past, but in all honesty the 4141 formation is probably the best formation in fm13 so every attempt to improve it should be released - this is one of the strong once. I'm certain that it scores more than the rock classic and is probably also more entertaining to watch. Will it work for small teams/underdog teams like the rock? I don't know I wouldn't count on it since this is a very direct tactic and that usually mean it fits best with top players and even better with regents. I dont mean best tactic but best formation 4141 most efficient formation and thats why many 4141 tactics created also will be a success.

This is just an alternative to all the tactics that are available - but judging on the stats shown this is a strong one - high scoring

I dont expect any feedback - I just wanted to release it for you guys to play around with if you like.

Cheers

the tactic im testing is with one striker only btw lol :p i hope to post some screens today

Well as it was Easter weekend for me I played with the Under Pressure tactic for a season with my Espanyol save. Interesting to watch and lots of possession home and away. Complete dominance in truth and with my players was fantastic to watch. Didn't score the amount of goals you managed Jes, but for me not as important. Visually I loved it a lot, passing style was good and goals against was as good as I have had in this save. Also a lot of very well worked and creative moves and goals scored.

A few screenshots

First 10 games from the highlighted game

View attachment 164099

Part 2 of season

View attachment 164098

Last part of season

View attachment 164097

Final League Table

View attachment 164092

Overview of full season

View attachment 164091

Best Eleven

View attachment 164090

Also to answer the question of reversed footed wingers, in my experience it has little to no difference. Although I would say it would also be down to how good the player is. However I have not seen in my time of doing it any significant difference in performance or rating being better over a lot of games. But I am sure some of you might have.

Also a question from a while ago, my 17-0 win was with the 10+ tactic, also I beat Barca as RM 13-0 with the same tactic.

Yeah , I tried reverse footed players with jess underpreasure tactic and with many more tactics and no significant things to asure reversed foot are better or not.

View attachment 1037974 Formation and almost the name of the tactic spoiler looool

I miss my parachute? lol

Well as it was Easter weekend for me I played with the Under Pressure tactic for a season with my Espanyol save. Interesting to watch and lots of possession home and away. Complete dominance in truth and with my players was fantastic to watch. Didn't score the amount of goals you managed Jes, but for me not as important. Visually I loved it a lot, passing style was good and goals against was as good as I have had in this save. Also a lot of very well worked and creative moves and goals scored.

A few screenshots

First 10 games from the highlighted game

View attachment 1038006

Part 2 of season

View attachment 1038007

Last part of season

View attachment 1038008

Final League Table

View attachment 1038013

Overview of full season

View attachment 1038014

Best Eleven

View attachment 1038015

Good to hear your voice almost :) - thank you for testing this - I have a feeling I get the most accurate reviews whenever you test these tactics - so many thanks - how are you mate good?

Also to answer the question of reversed footed wingers, in my experience it has little to no difference. Although I would say it would also be down to how good the player is. However I have not seen in my time of doing it any significant difference in performance or rating being better over a lot of games. But I am sure some of you might have.

Also a question from a while ago, my 17-0 win was with the 10+ tactic, also I beat Barca as RM 13-0 with the same tactic.

+10 do you think you could guide us to where that is? - its either a Frankenstein variation or one of the tactics in the gooaall262 thread I personally remember their was a tactic with that name - I also remember these results by you - wasn't it a BBM variation or am I wrong?

Yeah , I tried reverse footed players with jess underpreasure tactic and with many more tactics and no significant things to asure reversed foot are better or not.

I agree some - no significant benefit - their is one animation though that can be a little annoying - if a dribbling winger run with the ball charging the centre of the opposition defence and he is right footed in the right side or left footed in the left side - if they charge the centre the ball is often laying at their weak foot and pathetic shots are being made, that ofcause doesn't matter if their crosses are exellent or whenever they pass it instead of shooting because then the ball is still in play for a goal - by the way it doesn't happen all the time so its more like a judgement call - I think it isnt very important - they should have made this a tiny bit better :)

When you release your tactic I can test it with the same Real Madrid team I tested the above 4141 under pressure if you like - anyway looking forward to try your Airplane lol

Cheers to you both

ps will try and find 10+

I'm doing great Jes, just had a bit of a rest from playing FM13 well as much as I did. I have been reading you all though and interesting new tactics and some newer people posting which is always a good thing.

The 10+ tactic is a while ago and not exactly sure where it is on the forum, was about 6 months ago and I have had a sleep since then lol

Frankie goes underpreassure in a F15

View attachment 1037974 Formation and almost the name of the tactic spoiler looool

Time to explain a little the silly post before lol.

View attachment 163992 Here is the team tactic. With the Frankie template but with the addition of the preassure and the defensive line top right. (Settings from Jess tactic Underpreassure)
View attachment 163991 OI is similar like frankenstein tactic,and despite the formation,the only rol I changed is the DM,now look more like anchormen but you want box to box type players here.They go to the rival box but not so often than the normal frankie settings for this possition.

What I looking for with this formation and (not too tweaked ,I know) settings : Constant help at the midfield zone (In offence and defence). Does it means is a pure possesion tactic? Nope. Sometimes,depends of the rival, this midfield zone help can give you possesion,others can give you quick steals and probally counter. (At least I see that in some testing games,but I need a entire season with this to see something clear).

What I try and I star see it:

View attachment 163978 Almost how I want the 2 DM play. In defence stay back, also they become a part of the defensive line sometimes. Less ofensives so is better for two things: Recycle possesion and give more field to the AMCs,Wingers and Striker.

View attachment 163975 Wingers are now ML/MD : more balenced,at least for possition in the field, with the high preassure work so fine at defence and in ofence can or cut inside for play more in the middle and make numeric superiority at the central zone,or go to the by-line and pass to the box.

View attachment 163974 Double AMC,doble menace. I try the same settings like the frankenstein AMC (a key player in that tactic ) but without creative freedom in a try of see if they shoot less from long distance. These two can drive the ball from own pitch to the area and lookingo for a shoot like surprise strikers or combine in one-twos passes with the DMs and wingers and make a spot clean of defenders for the long striker. I see their performance is better than in frankenstein tactics,at least in ofence. More space for them to play thanks to the new settings for the DM and the lone striker.

I dont post central defenders and striker because are the same like frankenstein,I think they do it so well like this. (The striker score a lot for be a one striker tactic)

In game tendencies :

View attachment 163967 in defense: the two AMCs and the DMs make a box...they go sincro: the box form doesnt broke,can go up to press or down to try to recover or to both sides to support the wingers,they make a midfield superiority and make a lot of 2 vs 1 to try to recover the ball quickly. Wingers go danw and the wall of three is on point lol.

View attachment 163961 in ofence. Well like you can see the box still exist and you can see also two AMC+DM groups. So a lot of 2 vs 1 in ofence two,with the players passing the ball quickly between them.A lot of possibilities and almost always you will have a player without a defender covering.

I only played 5 or 6 games with that and no full fluid,all wins,sometimes more goal sometimes less,home and away,more or less possesion but for me is so nice to watch in action.

Other factors of this tactic :

-My striker is a tank striker type. I use him for corners instead a central defender,but you can easily change that and make your own corner settiengs of course.
-My wingers are AMC/MC retrained or pure AMR/AML/ML/MR instead a striker retrained. But it just because I like that. You can use strikers but so well retrained in possition and in complete forward trainning .
-Quick central defenders is a must and with at least 10/12 in pass is a plus.
-AMC can be complete strikers also important dribbling atribute and finish. Pace and aceletation,the much the better.
-CM: In game player Morgan Schneiderlin or Pogba type fix like a glove in thar position

I have to try more like I said,but I will add the tactics here: One is with full creative fredoom for the AMC and the other is 0 CF.

It just another tactic to try and get fun (if it works of course lol)

I start a new season now,so I will post how it goes...feel free to try it too if you want. Cheers people ;)

I'm doing great Jes, just had a bit of a rest from playing FM13 well as much as I did. I have been reading you all though and interesting new tactics and some newer people posting which is always a good thing.

The 10+ tactic is a while ago and not exactly sure where it is on the forum, was about 6 months ago and I have had a sleep since then lol
If you mean the Franki +10 tactic I think I attached in the OP but not sure now lol

Time to explain a little the silly post before lol.

View attachment 1038123 Here is the team tactic. With the Frankie template but with the addition of the preassure and the defensive line top right. (Settings from Jess tactic Underpreassure)
View attachment 1038124 OI is similar like frankenstein tactic,and despite the formation,the only rol I changed is the DM,now look more like anchormen but you want box to box type players here.They go to the rival box but not so often than the normal frankie settings for this possition.

What I looking for with this formation and (not too tweaked ,I know) settings : Constant help at the midfield zone (In offence and defence). Does it means is a pure possesion tactic? Nope. Sometimes,depends of the rival, this midfield zone help can give you possesion,others can give you quick steals and probally counter. (At least I see that in some testing games,but I need a entire season with this to see something clear).

What I try and I star see it:

View attachment 1038137 Almost how I want the 2 DM play. In defence stay back, also they become a part of the defensive line sometimes. Less ofensives so is better for two things: Recycle possesion and give more field to the AMCs,Wingers and Striker.

View attachment 1038140 Wingers are now ML/MD : more balenced,at least for possition in the field, with the high preassure work so fine at defence and in ofence can or cut inside for play more in the middle and make numeric superiority at the central zone,or go to the by-line and pass to the box.

View attachment 1038141 Double AMC,doble menace. I try the same settings like the frankenstein AMC (a key player in that tactic ) but without creative freedom in a try of see if they shoot less from long distance. These two can drive the ball from own pitch to the area and lookingo for a shoot like surprise strikers or combine in one-twos passes with the DMs and wingers and make a spot clean of defenders for the long striker. I see their performance is better than in frankenstein tactics,at least in ofence. More space for them to play thanks to the new settings for the DM and the lone striker.

I dont post central defenders and striker because are the same like frankenstein,I think they do it so well like this. (The striker score a lot for be a one striker tactic)

In game tendencies :

View attachment 1038147 in defense: the two AMCs and the DMs make a box...they go sincro: the box form doesnt broke,can go up to press or down to try to recover or to both sides to support the wingers,they make a midfield superiority and make a lot of 2 vs 1 to try to recover the ball quickly. Wingers go danw and the wall of three is on point lol.

View attachment 1038153 in ofence. Well like you can see the box still exist and you can see also two AMC+DM groups. So a lot of 2 vs 1 in ofence two,with the players passing the ball quickly between them.A lot of possibilities and almost always you will have a player without a defender covering.

I only played 5 or 6 games with that and no full fluid,all wins,sometimes more goal sometimes less,home and away,more or less possesion but for me is so nice to watch in action.

Other factors of this tactic :

-My striker is a tank striker type. I use him for corners instead a central defender,but you can easily change that and make your own corner settiengs of course.
-My wingers are AMC/MC retrained or pure AMR/AML/ML/MR instead a striker retrained. But it just because I like that. You can use strikers but so well retrained in possition and in complete forward trainning .
-Quick central defenders is a must and with at least 10/12 in pass is a plus.
-AMC can be complete strikers also important dribbling atribute and finish. Pace and aceletation,the much the better.
-CM: In game player Morgan Schneiderlin or Pogba type fix like a glove in thar position

I have to try more like I said,but I will add the tactics here: One is with full creative fredoom for the AMC and the other is 0 CF.

It just another tactic to try and get fun (if it works of course lol)

I start a new season now,so I will post how it goes...feel free to try it too if you want. Cheers people ;)

Strong explanaition mate!!!! as always you deliver - I will test both tactics for you with my die for each other team later after dinner ofcause lol - seems like im gonna have a busy evening :)

cheers

First game of the new season :

View attachment 1038274 View attachment 1038275 With the CF 0 tactic...not bad,nice play sometimes but my AMC shoot from distance to often (In fact 19 shoots are so many more than the original tactic ( CF 20 for the AMC ) so its weird at least)

Yea something seems not quite right - I get the same as you in almost all matches

Frankie_goes_underpreassure_in_a_F15

View attachment 163849 View attachment 163848 View attachment 163847 View attachment 163846 View attachment 163845View attachment 163844 View attachment 163843

So for sure a great defensive record - could score much more - longshots is a pain and not just because its real madrid - Usually I get 35 chances+ against almost all opponents - **** :( I hate when I bring negative reviews.

Possession is alot in many matches amount of chances the opponent get is top class for a tactic - goal scoring kills me, though it did manage that 11-0. I have tried 2 cams like this before and that was a fail - I have also tried 2 anchormen and I felt it was too many - too me it seems like 1 Frankie CAM is maximum and one anchorman if any, but that would leave you with two extra positions to fill, but it feels like those positions works best like that - maybe 1 anchorman 2cms 1cam just a suggestion - I highly suggest also to have the cms move into channels - they would support the lone striker in the box coming from behind and create chaos for the opponent defence. No more suggestions - its a good tactic, but for what it is worth CR7 got injured for a long time, so that could also have impacted on results here, I still think their should be more shots on target.

haven't tested the other one yet - since it has no CF it can be very different and perhaps much better - so will look into it tomorrow. I think its better to define what you want from the players than giving them high CF like longshot =rare - due to my latest succes with CF=0 i'm looking forward to see the reaction from this tactic.

About FS 10+
Tried it momentarily with RMA test game - it got a few highscoring 14-0 13-0 but something is wrong defensively as you also have experienced in the past losing 2-1 to cordoba and other bad games convinced me that that tactic has something sometimes, but losing is not an option with a tactic that can beat Barca 13-0 thats too inconsistant, but maybe some of the settings that it has can be used in a more consistant version :) - i'm gonna compare 2nd visit with 10+ to look for the difference and maybe test some new stuff in the RMA test game.

Please don't be upset by my comments because it can be I just had a bad round with this tactic - it should be tested with more than my team :)

Cheers pal

No problem man, I will keep try it,I really see awesome football with this tactic.