bwomper

Reaction score
First of all,my apologizes because im spanish and my english is a little poor :p

This is a tactic inspired in form in Elhazel 3-5-2 and in soul in Mr Langvatn tactics with tips from jesaustralia so thank you guys for keep alive fm13 .

The Formation :

View attachment 333657

This is how it look "in paper" but in ofence I can say it looks like a 3-3-4 :

View attachment 333656

And in defense :

View attachment 333655

Type Of Players: (thanks to jesaustralia for the great work )

The Filter For Most Tactics

All Players Key Attributes - Decent 12 - Exellent 16+:
Strenght - Stamina - Workrate - Decisions - Acceleration (Pace 10+ - But not important)

Central Defenders 14+:
Tackling - Marking - Positioning - Concentration - Composure - Anticipation - Jumping - Strenght - Heading - Acceleration - Decisions - Bravery - Aggression - Teamwork (Training: Central Defender schedule & Sweeper Schedule)

Great PPM'S:
Simple passes - Tight Marking - Tries To Play Way Out Of Trouble - Does Not Dive Into Tackles - Shot With Power (Corners)

FullBacks/Wingbacks 14+:
Tackling - Marking - Workrate - Acceleration - Pace - Stamina - Positioning - Crossing - Decisions - Concentration - Anticipation - Strenght (Training: Wingback schedule - Defensive winger schedule - Fullback schedule)Great PPM'S:
RWB Down L/R - Get Forward Whenever Possible - Tight Marking - Knock Ball Past Opponent - Avoid using weak foot -
Likes to switch ball to other flank - Tries to play way out of trouble - Curl ball - Arrives late in oppositions area -
does not dive into tackles - looks for pass rather than attempting to score - shot with power

DMC/Box To Box Midfielders 14+:
Strenght - Stamina - Workrate
- Acceleration - positioning - Tackling - Marking - Positioning - Decisions - Jumping - Anticipation - Concentration - Composure - Technique - Finishing - Teamwork
(Training: Defensive midfielder schedule - Box To Box Schedule)

Great PPM'S:
Tight Marking - Tries to play way out of trouble - one two's - killer balls - Shot with power -
Look for pass rather than attempting to score - Arrives late in opposition area - Dive into tackles -
Tries long range passes (If creative)

Trequartista/Attacking Midfielder 14+:
Passing - Creativity - Decisions - Composure - Anticipation - Finishing - First touch - Technique - Acceleration - Strenght - Flair - Offball - Teamwork - First touch(Training: Trequartista schedule - Attacking midfielder schedule)

Great PPM'S:
Killer balls - RWB Centre - Place shots - One two's - Dictate tempo - Knock ball past opponent - Tries first time shots -
Curls ball

Wingers/Inside Forwards 14+:
Acceleration - Pace - Crossing - Offball - Decisions - Dribbling - Technique - First touch - Flair - Stamina - Finishing - (Composure - Anticipation) (Training: Winger schedule - Poacher schedule)

Great PPM'S:
RWB L/R - Get FW whenever possible - Place Shots - Knock ball past opponent - Likes to switch ball to the other side -
Likes to round keeper - Curl ball
(Training:

Striker/Complete forward 14+:
Finishing - Offball - Strenght - Composure - Anticipation - Acceleration - Pace 12+ - First touch - Jumping - Heading
(Training: Complete forward schedule - Targetman schedule)

Great PPM'S:
RWB through centre - Place shots - Move into channels - Beat offside trap - Round keeper - Knock ball past opponent -
Tries first time shots - Curl ball

Guys I have used lots of hours putting this together and I know it works. PPM's is not needed, but if you train your players it can never hurt, its how I would do it. Like the post if you find this useful. Feel free to add your opinion!. Sorry about the attached image I don't know how to get rid of it.

Cheers

ADDED IMPORTANT INFORMATION THANKS TO champion7891

when i got Morelli he wasnt young but he was a good all round striker so I just put him on CF with maybe 3 months in between on set pieces. The rest were all target men type so I put them on Poacher training. Brandi was the odd one out, a natural AMC who is accomplished as a striker so I just put him on CF. Surprised that when the time came to move him out of youth to 1st team he was better as a target man type complete forward than AMC. this was his 1st season in 1st team

mostly I like well rounded players though with Mr. Ls tactics that changed where I focused on strength. So for Mr. L tactics my training changed, I would use target man training or weak strikers and defensive mid/box to box for my CMs/DMs.

But in general as I said I like well rounded players. So if i get a tall slow striker then I like to increase his pace so in his early years I put him poacher before moving to CF. If I want to train flair and crossing that I move to winger training if good finishing and first touch else I move to advanced forward. Similarly I train all my CMs/DMs and even center defenders as strikers/complete forwards to increase all physical attributes and creativity/passing for defenders and all round skills for midfielders. when they are about 1 year away from the first team i shift them to their proper position training, like Box to box for DMs and BPD for CD. I train my fullbacks as wide midfielders and have them on a mix of winger/defensive winger training to increase pace, acc, dribb, and crossing.

As for AMC yes I train full time CF, but with my main AMC koffi he already had great finishing (for a young 15 year old AMC) so I didnt put him on CF but trained him Box to box to improve strength and all round skills, then around 17 i trained him CM to improve creativity and team work and then shifted to trequartista to improve flair and finishing. but generally I train all my AMC as STs on CF schedule (not a big fan of trequartista training)

SQUAD (UPDATED)

This is how I use my players when available. Does not mean that they are used most effectively. For.e.g my right winger is a left footer with 18 crossing, he may do even better on the left. My second choice AMC is probably not the best choice as AMC etc. My second choice left winger is basically an AM/CM hybrid with decent finishing and poor crossing etc.

Strikers
1st choice

View attachment 749145 View attachment 749148

PPM for Morelli: runs with ball through center, runs with ball often, rounds keeper, plays one-two
PPM for Brandi: None
2nd choice
1st one sold...not good enough technical
View attachment 749153
View attachment 749155
PPMs: None

Most of my strikers are very very good in the air. My corner setup:
View attachment 749168
My strikers are still set to swap positions. That means that sometimes Morelli is there at the near post and sometimes Brandi so they share goals.

AMC

View attachment 749171 View attachment 749174

Koffi PPM: Runs with ball through center, runs with ball often
Vassel PPM: Runs with ball through center, plays one-two

Vassel was primarily a CM that I used as a wide midfielder in WoW tactic but since he is 4 stars I didnt want to sell him so I retrained him as AMC trequartista.

AMR (right wing)

b/c originally Bwomper suggested that these roles are inside forwards so I went with opposite foot
View attachment 749250 View attachment 749254
Tilguath PPM: runs with ball down center, runs with ball down left
Song PPM: runs with ball through center

AML (left wing)
View attachment 749255 View attachment 749257
Ragusa PPM: runs with ball through center, runs with ball often, round keeper, plays one two, avoids weaker foot
West PPM: runs with ball through center, hits free kicks with power, plays one two

DMs
1st choice
View attachment 749259 View attachment 749262
PPMs: None

2nd choice
View attachment 749263 View attachment 749266
Bianchini PPM: marks opponents tightly, long range passes
Efthymiou PPM: none

my DMs are all DMs, two could naturally play CM. But I have trained all of them as AMCs and trequartista (as I read Jes said that he used players like David Silva as DM) this has perhaps lead to them losing the 17 pace that I mentioned before, now they are at 16. So I will perhaps remove this for next season and make them back to proper DMs?

Defenders
1st choice
View attachment 749268 View attachment 749269 View attachment 749272
Sannuto PPM: runs with ball down right, plays one two, marks opponents tightly, knocks ball past opponent
Capucilli PPM: marks opponents tightly, does not dive into tackles
Joseph PPM: runs with ball down left, gets forward whenever possible, knocks ball past opponents, marks opponents tightly

As you can see, my first choice defense consists of two retrained fullbacks. They are world class and I was lucky to find FBS with great strength and jumping, so I retrained them to DC rather than selling them and they have been a huge success. I mentioned before but their attacking instincts and PPMs dont make them a liability but they make them more fun attacking wise. Not sure if its due to PPM or PIs but I see them sometimes dribble from my box to opposition box and they cause havoc as the opposition dont know how to treat them. I wold recommend these sort of DCR/DCL

2nd choice
View attachment 749298 View attachment 749301 View attachment 749303
PPMs: Marks opponents tightly for all three

These were my 1st choice DCs for WoW, they've become backup with Frankenstein.

GK
just OKish IMO

View attachment 749306

Leagues fixtures and some stats:

View attachment 333642 View attachment 333641 View attachment 333640 View attachment 333639

OI :

Its saved in the tactic but I dont know why ml or mr not so for this positions put "hard tackle" manually

The trainning :

Pre-season: (I suggest at least 6 away games vs mid level teams)

General Trainning : team cohesion on very high ----50%---- Match Trainning : tactics only Rest Before match

Season : ( when you see it fluid )

General Trainning : team cohesion on low ----50%---- Match Trainning : Def.Positioning (since with this tactic you need to have good central defenders I think even if your attack is not very high level is good to focus on defense)

Individual trainning :

GK-->Sweeper Keeper

CB--> Ball playing defenders

DM--> Box to box midfielders

AMR/AML/AMC/STRIKERS--> Complete forward

*NOTE: On corner settings I pick to search for goal a striker ( need to be strong with good heading and tall ) but you can change it to CB without problem.

Its the first tactic I upload with my own thread so Im sorry if I miss something lol

Need testers with mid level teams,high teams and low teams and maybe we can improve this tactic .

Thanks anyways ;)

EDITED: ​ Added a revised OI+new corner settings of the tactic.

Anyway seems like the mr/ml position in the OI didnt save it so you have to put them for each game in that way : Marking Always-Hard tackle and show on to foot : for mr->left foot for ml:right foot

ADDED MORE TWEAKED TACTICS BY JESAUSTRALIA ( AWESOME !! )

Frankenstein-P&P Destroyer3 by Jesaustralia
Frankenstein-Possession & No chances by Jesaustralia

Frankensteins - Frustrating Wife (positioning-CD-NO TB)
Frankenstein MCL_R seek wide - No conceedes ever
Frankensteins - Frustrating Wife (positioning-CD-NO TB)100
Frankenstein Strike Inside - Outside & Onside
Frankenstein-P&P Destroyer by Jesaustralia

Added Frankenstein - 2nd visit by Jesaustralia

Last edited:
I took on the job of Everton.. Media prediction is 12th place, so mid table team. Played I think 7 friendlies. A few screenshots of the 1st few games.

1st of season V Stoke (Had 2 players sent off, and played 60 mins with no strikers)

View attachment 333590

Chelsea away.

View attachment 333589

Capital 1 cup against Derby.

View attachment 333588

1st Home game against Cardiff.

View attachment 333587

Arsenal Away. Is only bad result so far.

View attachment 333586

So lots of possesion and a lot of chances created. Is a good tactic and is very nice to watch. Also have been fluid with tactic since 1st game of season!

Great results mate,thanks for try the tactic. Arrg this lost vs Arsenal,but I think for a team like Everton is good result anyway. What about the corner settings? do you use a strong striker or a central defender in the first post?

I am using a strong striker who's name I can't spell without looking at it a few times. If he is not fit or have subbed him then I use a tall CD who has good heading ability. As for Arsenal game we played well as average rating for team was only just below Arsenal, I feel it was a good result as we only lost by one goal.

Is also a pleasure for me to try new tactics out, so I am happy that you created this one and made it available for others to test.

Last edited:
Im working in a version of my arrigo sacchi tweaked tactic, a 4-3-3-0 ,but its in development. If someone want to test it just send me a private.

Back on this tactic, Ossis,let me know how your 4 of the front doing it and your 3 of the back too. Are they a quick central defenders?

My CD's are not the quickest, I have my slowest CD in the center. The other 2 are not slow but average about 13 acceleration and pace. Not understand the 4 up front part. Sorry!

My CD's are not the quickest, I have my slowest CD in the center. The other 2 are not slow but average about 13 acceleration and pace. Not understand the 4 up front part. Sorry!
the 2 strikers and the 2 IF

OK, I get you now. I just played 6 more games and since defeat by Arsenal, my players are not playing as well. The Strikers and IF were on fire 1st 5 games with RIF averaging 9.4 I think and now is about 7.5. So they were doing great and now not so good, confidence is good, just not able to understand why form or results have dropped with all players. Not playing terrible but make silly mistakes. I have won 2, drew 3 and lost 1. So is perhaps not as bad as I think it is. Attacking wise we look fantastic at times, just not putting away the chances we are creating!

OK, I get you now. I just played 6 more games and since defeat by Arsenal, my players are not playing as well. The Strikers and IF were on fire 1st 5 games with RIF averaging 9.4 I think and now is about 7.5. So they were doing great and now not so good, confidence is good, just not able to understand why form or results have dropped with all players. Not playing terrible but make silly mistakes. I have won 2, drew 3 and lost 1. So is perhaps not as bad as I think it is. Attacking wise we look fantastic at times, just not putting away the chances we are creating!
7.5 is not too bad ( when the results are good of course ) Yeah,I have silly mistakes too with Real Madrid,all with my goalkeeper who I dont know why give the ball to the opponent striker lol I will try to fix that. Im working with a new OI also, if work well I will reupload the tactic with the changes.

One thing you can try is in some games change def.positioning to attacking movement and see what happend. Thanks again for try the tactic.

Just gone back into game and played 3 games won all 3. However, I have realise that earlier today I was not putting in the OI for hard tackles on some positions, seems not to stay and have to check it each game. But forgot too earlier.. My mistake!

Also you are having some great results with Real Madrid and scoring lots of goals :)

Just gone back into game and played 3 games won all 3. However, I have realise that earlier today I was not putting in the OI for hard tackles on some positions, seems not to stay and have to check it each game. But forgot too earlier.. My mistake!

Also you are having some great results with Real Madrid and scoring lots of goals :)
yeah,its seems OI is not saved for mr/ml positions and have to checked manually too.

Anyway have to improve the corner settings too... but I will go with strong striker again lol.

I changed to attacking movement for last 4 or 5 games tonight, beat Chelsea 4-1 and won all other games. Will post screenshots up tomorrow as is late for me and need sleep lol

Here the tactic with Ois edited and new corner setting ( If both strikers arent good enought heading and strong I recomend change the corner position of the strikers with central defenders. )

Anyway seems like the mr/ml position in the OI didnt save it so you have to put them for each game in that way : Marking Always-Hard tackle and show on to foot : for mr->left foot for ml:right foot

Last edited:
Final table and some game stats

View attachment 333432

Champions Final

View attachment 333431

Cup Final

View attachment 333430

Last league game

View attachment 333429

Best league scorer

View attachment 333428

In resume : Like most tactics,better the players better the results,but improving mid/semi-low teams this tactic is nice to watch too. Not a extreme underdog but nice one tactic anyway. Next season I will change match prep: def.positioning to att.movement.

New formations in mind maybe I will try to make a pair of new tactics...but for now im fine with this one. Regards mates,long live to fm13 and please,feel free to coment your experience ;)

I should finish season tomorrow night and will post screenshots of table and a few of the games. I found the revised tactic better, but oddly took time for players to know well. I had a bad set of results in January, but bought in 2 players and they take time to gel in team. Am 7 games from end of season and still 4th place and should end there. I would say try attacking movement when tactic is fluid and maybe drop match training as well to perhaps 30% Is a great tactic to me for mid table and above, perhaps mid table not win league but CL qualification is attainable!

You have had a wonderful season and so full of goals.... Applauds all round to you my friend!

brilliant tactic bwomper!
not just the goals, but to only concede 17! Superb

question about OI instructions: you mean AML/AMR right?